Greetings Everyone! I'm New to the group

Options
I'm looking for new friends(all over the world) that we can motivate each other, and become healthy together.
"add me"

Replies

• niyatileo93
    niyatileo93 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm new too. Starting a new regimen tomorrow! Require loads of motivation and support!
  • FitFoodzilla
    FitFoodzilla Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hello add me
  • kaysday
    kaysday Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Add me too everyone
  • MalekaSparkle
    MalekaSparkle Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Restart add me from the DMV living in Dallas
  • sistahsolda
    sistahsolda Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hello, I am also new. You can add me. DC in the House.
  • dbarnes724
    dbarnes724 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Good evening new to the group, need some motivation
  • Makeithappen425
    Makeithappen425 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Welcome! You can add me too!
  • rockstargrad
    rockstargrad Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Same here, restarting my regimen as well, feel free to add!
  • EVH67
    EVH67 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    You can add me I'm in St Louis Mo & I need all the support I can get
  • lerendantdroit
    lerendantdroit Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Count me in, too, please. Here in Kansas City I need accountability and encouragement to be more active and eat the right stuff in the right proportions.

I intend to be 12 pounds lighter by March 31. Will you cheer me on and keep me on track, my MFP buds?
    MeiMei Fran
  • kristinak48
    kristinak48 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Hello ladies! Please add me too! I'm beginning my second year of doing this. Lost 43 lbs the first year. I'd still like to lose another 60 this coming year! Hoping I can be successful!! Looking for lots and lots of support! I also will be very supportive in return :smile:
  • mommy_witcurls
    mommy_witcurls Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hello Ladies! Back at it a second time- please add me too B)
  • Rosannep1
    Rosannep1 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Please add me too! I was on a good role of losing weight (eating healthy and exercising) a couple years ago and then some medical issues hit me. Now I'm fully recovered but at my heaviest ever! Ugh! I'm ready to get back to feeling great and fitting into my clothes again. Would love to share what works and what doesn't.
  • HealthyFitJess
    HealthyFitJess Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Everyone feel free to add me. I'm 5'5" and currently weigh 192.4lbs as of 4:30am today. My goal weight is 150lbs, so I have a ways to go. I haven't been lower than 185 since the early 2000s; it seems every time I reach that weight I get content and revert to poor habits. I'd like very much to do things differently now and am motivated more than ever before! I don't know how I feel about weighing less than 150lbs but I am open to a weight as low as 140. My short term goal is 187lbs by January 31.
  • audreydgreen
    audreydgreen Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    hi charlie040, our story sounds similar, my goal weight is 160, I think I will be too thin at 150, maybe not, I use to be skinny, but now I like having a little junk in my trunk and that would be the first thing I loss, so I think 160 would be good for me. About 5 years ago, I was at 170 and when I look back at some pictures then, I didn't look too bad, But I thought I was too big then, and now I wish I was at 170. I will sent you a friend request, maybe we can encourage each other.
  • Cocoa_Jean
    Cocoa_Jean Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Got my vivoactive.. and I am in here like swimwear! I have 100 pounds to go.. time to get it!! Add me on Garmin Connect too Lady_Day!
  • J_Lou1980
    J_Lou1980 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey beautiful ladies, looking for like minded buddies to reciprocate encouragement!! My goal weight is 160 lbs. I have 60 lbs to lose and I'm going hard! Add me please and thank you :-)
  • BALNRG
    BALNRG Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Good Morning Ladies! I'm new to the group but I'm back at it for round two. I'm currently 171lbs down from 225lbs. My goal weight is between 140-145 lbs. I'm working hard everyday and would love to reciprocate encouragement and support with other strong women. Please add me. Thanks!! Have a wonderful day.
  • lhunter5
    lhunter5 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Add me need motivation