I'll do so much better with some Keto friends

Options
joey4014
joey4014 Posts: 159 Member
Hello Keto Krew,

I'm doing ohhkay on my own. I don't log everyday and overall making progress, but I'm sure I'll do much better if I know that I have other friends on the same journey. So instead of stalking the forums - I'm peeking my head in.
So what did you all eat today? :)

Replies

• Mom2Birds
    Mom2Birds Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I had lotsa noms :P

I had some raspberries, and a cheese quesadilla for breakfast. For dinner, we are having seafood pesto Alfredo over zoodles. As a snack, I had a tbsp of french sea salt butter (divine!!!) and a yummy spoonful of sour cream. Later before bed I will have a hot cinnamon tea.
  • dessiepenn
    dessiepenn Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Fried eggs, sprinkled with nutritional yeast and bullet proof coffee (my version is Kerry gold butter, hwc, coconut oil and iodine supplement ). Lunch was baby romaine salad, ham, cheese and ranch. Dinner was spinach cheese brats, and broccoli with cheese. I was going to have a glass of dry red wine but I'm to tired.
  • joey4014
    Options
    dessiepenn wrote: »
    Fried eggs, sprinkled with nutritional yeast and bullet proof coffee (my version is Kerry gold butter, hwc, coconut oil and iodine supplement ). Lunch was baby romaine salad, ham, cheese and ranch. Dinner was spinach cheese brats, and broccoli with cheese. I was going to have a glass of dry red wine but I'm to tired.

I love bullet proof coffee. But I had to start eating those calories cause I was feeling hungry during the day.
  • joey4014
    Options
    Frogz0r wrote: »
    I had lotsa noms :P

I had some raspberries, and a cheese quesadilla for breakfast. For dinner, we are having seafood pesto Alfredo over zoodles. As a snack, I had a tbsp of french sea salt butter (divine!!!) and a yummy spoonful of sour cream. Later before bed I will have a hot cinnamon tea.

French sea salt butter? It must be tasty if you're having it for a snack.
  • Mom2Birds
    Mom2Birds Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    It"s amazing... smooth but salty :) Totally hits my tastebuds!