Day 3 check in!!!

Options
k4tie82
k4tie82 Posts: 315 Member
Shoot me a quick note and let me know how you are doing with your goals!! I will have a lot of time early next week to answer any questions or messages!! Keep rocking it you guys, I'm so proud of you all!!

Replies

• shelleesjourney154
    shelleesjourney154 Posts: 12 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    My last two days have been not so good :( yesterday I wanted food in my mouth constantly from late afternoon into the evening and today I ate 730 calories of sweets. I have health issues that my dr says I need to make serious lifestyle changes or i will be on a road I do not want to be on...I already am being 330+ lbs with PCOS, insulin resistance, high blood pressure, severe hip & leg pain :(

Todays goals:

1. stay in calorie limit - no
    2. journal food- yes
    3. 3 veggie- yes
    4. 2 fruit- none today
    5. sweets less than 200 calories - no WAY over
    6. 64 oz water- no

Today was not a good day.
    I feel a bit discouraged :(
  • herinderkaurbrar
    herinderkaurbrar Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Today was my son's second birthday and we had a birthday party and it was all about pizzas and hotdogs and cakes and more. Also, I saw my pictures from the party and saw that I need to work hard on myself. Really need to get serious about this, though I am not that over weight but I want to get fitter and lighter.
  • k4tie82
    Options
    I will message both of you!!
  • herinderkaurbrar
    Options
    Thanks Katie!! You are the best :)
  • k4tie82
    Options
    Of course!!! Anytime!!
  • maicap22
    maicap22 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Woah..there's the day 3 check in. Why I did not see this until now. Anyways. I think I have done good so far
  • SavannahCSS
    SavannahCSS Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I have had a terrible weekend not used MFP not been feeling at all energetic caught myself in the mirror while cleaning and almost cried biggest I've ever been did the exercise bike tonight 14 minutes start of a new run hopefully
  • herinderkaurbrar
    Options
    Hi Katie and everyone. Though I am doing quite poorly as far as sticking to my goals are concerned, but I don't see many messages or updates here after day 3. Please friends need some serious motivation, start sharing about your progress and how your goals are coming along. Thanks in anticipation :)
  • shelleesjourney154
    shelleesjourney154 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry herinderkaur... I haven't been posting because Katie hasn't kept up with posting the days for us to check in....seems its a pretty difficult thing for people to be consistant with this type of thing. I need help & motivation too and was hoping this group would be helpful so have been kindof disappointed :( I guess I need something more than this can offer...
  • SavannahCSS
    SavannahCSS Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Hi all. hope everyone is well. Managed to do 21 minutes on the exercise bike today burning 243 calories :) most i've burned in exercise before stayed under my calories goal for today and below my carbs for the day. How is everyone else doing x

“There is no such thing as a self-made man. You will reach your goals only with the help of others.” ~George Shinn