Welcome - introduce yourself

Options
Give us some information about yourself and say hello :smile:
My name is Bekka - I am from Scotland however I am currently living in Hamilton, New Zealand. Started Derby in July 2015 and I am already hooked haha. Still currently fresh meat and I would love to meet some more people who are involved in derby and have any advice/tips/tricks for me.

Replies

• rockstarsteph86
    rockstarsteph86 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    It seems like this was started in August, but I'm freshmeat as well. Started my derby journey in April 2015. I've got a lot of weight to lose, but I love that every body type is accepted by derby.
  • kathleenbreau
    kathleenbreau Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies! My name is Sneaky Kat from the Capital City Rollers in Canada. Starting my 4th years and still loving it. How can we make this group visible to everyone? I got on it by luck. Hope to see more of us on here.

Have a great journey!
    Kathleen Breau
  • mjsyl83
    mjsyl83 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I'm Sly from the Killjoys (Nelson, BC). This is my 8th season.
  • DangerousCurves307
    Options
    hi guys my name is Bre or Dangerous Curves i play for The Chiko Rollers in Vic,Australia been on the travel team half a season (in which i had an operation and over a month of skates) been skating 3 maybe even 4 years now it took such along time for me to get to bouting. i am looking at making better informed nutrition choices, i want to get fitter, and be the best athlete i can be. what are some of your goals and dreams?
  • bughousecuckoo
    bughousecuckoo Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am Bughouse Cuckoo from northern California. I have been playing roller derby for 7 years now. I had a knee injury a few years back and have just never gotten back to how my body was before it happened. I'm looking to lean out and increase muscle strength.