Finally!

Options
My bathroom scale has finally decided to be kind.(LOL)

As of today, I have lost another 5 lbs since Christmas. It looked like it wasn't going anywhere but up, but It's finally heading in a downward spiral.
Can't wait 'til next week.

Replies

• shinycrazy
    shinycrazy Posts: 1,081 Member
    Options
    Yay!!!! So exciting!
  • JaneKnoll1
    JaneKnoll1 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!!!! Way to go!! Best feeling!!!
  • winnie141
    winnie141 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Awesome job Judy! That is a really good loss and you should be very proud of yourself!
  • judyvalentine512
    judyvalentine512 Posts: 927 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone.
    I was in the grocery store today, and looking for something sweet to eat for dessert. I checked the labels, and everything was at least 20 net carbs per serving of whatever it was I happened to be looking at.
    Then I thought (aha moment) I have my sugar free jell-o at home as well as some sugar free chocolates if I need a chocolate fix. So, I bought my soup and milk, and walked away from the cookie aisle. I was so proud of myself, thinking 'stop giving in'.
  • KenSmith108
    KenSmith108 Posts: 1,966 Member
    Options
    Now if you mix in some cream cheese into the jell-o you'll have a real treat.
  • judyvalentine512
    judyvalentine512 Posts: 927 Member
    Options
    Now if you mix in some cream cheese into the jell-o you'll have a real treat.
    Hmmm, I'll have to think about that one. But it makes me think of whipped cream.
  • Brin1956
    Brin1956 Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    I've been on a plateau for 3 weeks. Not sure if it is because I am building more muscle then I'm losing fat? Hoping the scale moves this tuesday. Because I'm working out more I changed to more protein so we will see if that helps. I'm eating about 1300 calories a day down from 1500 and exercising hard 2 hours every day. I'm going to make this scale move if it kills me.

I vote for whipped cream yummy on everything.