LAST WEIGH IN

Options
Hey guys!!

Our last weigh in for January's competition is next week. Can you believe it!! So make sure you dig deep and push yourself!! What are your goals for the last weigh in? what are your goals for February? You guys are doing great, so keep it up!!

January goal: To hit 184

February goal: to be UNDER 180

Replies

• RunRachelleRun
    RunRachelleRun Posts: 1,854 Member
    Options
    Man, time is really flying. I am on track to meet my January goal, but I have been struggling with hunger. It seems on days I exercise I want to eat everything, and on days I don't exercise I better manage to stay below my calorie goal. Something I need to figure out, since I have some exercise goals I want to continue to pursue.

January goal: 189
    February goal: 185

Good luck, everyone!
  • StacyChrz
    StacyChrz Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    What?! this month has flown by.
    My goal for January is to get to 210 ( a little ambitious, but doable)
    My goal for February is to be reach 200. I'm reaching for onederland in March!
  • Lucy020679
    Lucy020679 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    My goal is to be under 210lb. I had a good start with some good losses but it's starting to even out now. Can't believe this challenge is nearly over!
  • AmyOutOfControl
    AmyOutOfControl Posts: 1,425 Member
    Options
    I hope to be under 165 by the end of February -- About a pound a week. My weight loss has been so slow! I am loosing at a snails pace.
  • jenniferstavich
    jenniferstavich Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    My goal is 138.8 to win a bet with a friend. Today I was 141.6, but my weigh in day is Monday and its always my highest. I have a few more tuff days ahead!
  • ddebruhl
    ddebruhl Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    January Goal: 190lbs
    February Goal: 185lbs
  • schmalien
    schmalien Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Wow, can't believe January is almost over already! My goal for February is to be in the 150's.
  • shelzbak2016
    shelzbak2016 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    are you doing one for February?? lol...my goal for January is 260. Goal for Febuary 250... I can't believe this is already over. I really enjoyed visiting with several of you. Thanks Christina for all your work. :-)
  • ChristinaShepp155
    ChristinaShepp155 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    yes I am but not this big lol too much time with all these ppl. Going to do it with people on my friends list.
    are you doing one for February?? lol...my goal for January is 260. Goal for Febuary 250... I can't believe this is already over. I really enjoyed visiting with several of you. Thanks Christina for all your work. :-)

• MercyOxendine
    MercyOxendine Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    yes I am but not this big lol too much time with all these ppl. Going to do it with people on my friends list.

I'm glad I'm on your friend list, I feel like I have to do better with the way you have it set up. I really appreciate that with all you have to do outside MFP, you make time for us.
  • MercyOxendine
    MercyOxendine Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    My goal for February is to make it down to at least 275.
  • Miss_Mabee
    Miss_Mabee Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! Thanks for being my motivators this month! My goal for Jan is to hit 145. Feb is 140lbs :)
  • ChristinaShepp155
    Options
    thank you so much :)

I'm glad I'm on your friend list, I feel like I have to do better with the way you have it set up. I really appreciate that with all you have to do outside MFP, you make time for us.

• foomsy
    foomsy Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Last week didn't go as planned. Back on track this week. Fasted yesterday and fasting again today and it is going great. I think I've finally got my mojo back.
  • Bossrae
    Bossrae Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, we all did great I must say. This was very encouraging for me. I have a ways to go but I know in the end all my hard work will pay off. I will continue strong I have not reached the finish line yet. By end of January I would like to be at 255 and by end of February I looking forward to seeing 230 on the scale. I hope everyone still stick in there. You will be proud of yourself in the end. Good luck everyone.
  • ddebruhl
    ddebruhl Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    ddebruhl wrote: »
    January Goal: 190lbs
    February Goal: 185lbs

My January goal was 190lbs. I'm down to 191.6lbs. I didn't meet my goal, but I got pretty darn close! My goal for February is still 185lbs.
  • ChristinaShepp155
    Options
    ANYONE who wants to start Februarys challenge, message me :smiley:
  • Fhoover
    Fhoover Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I hope to be under 300 in feb.. got 10lbs to lose
  • foomsy
    foomsy Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Hi there thanks very much for the challenge it was good in getting me back on track after the festive season albeit it took a while for me to be focused and I can say that the last week was good and I am back on track. I did 3 fasts this week and a B2B which I normally find hard. I lost 1.8kg which is guite good. So onwards and upwards and hope the following weeks will be as positive in the weight loss journey.

If there is another challenge for Feb please let me know. Thanks and I hope everyone has a good weight loss journey for the coming months.
  • motivatedsister
    motivatedsister Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    Weight on Saturday 215.

Didn't lose as much this month as I hoped...need to reevaluate diet.