One Year of 5:2

Options
iris8pie
iris8pie Posts: 224 Member
Since its January, why not start a year long challenge to do 5:2 to the best of our ability, and post our weights on the first of every month...anyone want to join me?

Replies

• ravensdiet15
    ravensdiet15 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I'm in but im just starting 5:2
  • flumi_f
    flumi_f Posts: 1,888 Member
    Options
    I'm just short of 3yrs on 5:2 and going strong. Last year was a bit difficult in many ways and many fast days were less then perfect, regained a few kilos since summer. Rediscovered my mojo after New Year and am now on a new losing streak. 5-6kg to goal (54-55kg) and 3kg to my stable low of 57-58kg.

So just wanted to say, if you find you like 5:2, it is a longterm way of life, that can help you maintain after weightloss and can improve many other health aspects along the way. So more power to you!
  • boombalatty123
    boombalatty123 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I'll join!
  • MocaPoca
    MocaPoca Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Count me in!
  • mmovesian
    mmovesian Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'm new to 5:2, and I'm really happy that there is an active community here to support each other. I'm in!
  • mamainthekitchen
    mamainthekitchen Posts: 929 Member
    Options
    mmovesian wrote: »
    I'm new to 5:2, and I'm really happy that there is an active community here to support each other. I'm in!

Yes! ^^ and I love that there is a weekly post!! I've been here just since Oct, so welcome to the new January joiners!
  • cobygrey
    cobygrey Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    I'm in
  • CollieFit
    CollieFit Posts: 1,683 Member
    Options
    I did really well on 5:2 a couple of years ago but was overtaken by events (two significant bereavements) and didn't keep it up. Just getting back on the waggon again and keen to get going. I used to love the energy that fasting used to give me. :smile:
  • boombalatty123
    boombalatty123 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    January 1st: 173
    February 1st: 169
  • flumi_f
    flumi_f Posts: 1,888 Member
    Options
    Jan 2nd 62.9kg
    Feb 2nd 61.0kg and fasting today.
  • nyatwazee
    nyatwazee Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi all I'm new and would love to join in. I'm really in need of support. I started just last week Tuesday 69kg. Weighed today Thursday 68.7kg. I'm joining the monthly weigh ins....
  • mmovesian
    mmovesian Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    January 12th: 180.2lbs
    February 12th: 175.4lbs

Fast day today. Really loving this way of eating! Much less stressful than what I was doing before.

First mini goal is 174 and then I get to use one of my gift cards. :)