Gastric sleeve

Options
How many have had the sleeve and what are your stats? I had mine 12/8/14 Sw 229 cw 177 gw 150. Really struggling with old habits.

Replies

• Brn2blossom
    Brn2blossom Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I had my sleeve Nov 18 2014. SW 250 CW 175 GW 140. The last 6 months I haven't been tracking and haven't lost anything. Now that I'm tracking again the weight is going down! Started exercising this week. Excited to see what I'm capable of!
  • she800hunter2014
    she800hunter2014 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I had my sleeve Nov 18 2014. SW 250 CW 175 GW 140. The last 6 months I haven't been tracking and haven't lost anything. Now that I'm tracking again the weight is going down! Started exercising this week. Excited to see what I'm capable of!

Now that several months have gone by, I am curious to know how you are doing. I hope that you were able to get back on track and get to goal weight. I had surgery the end of February and I still have about about another 45 pounds to go to hit goal weight. Add me as a friend if you would like someone to keep you motivated.
  • LA_proud
    LA_proud Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    I am 3 weeks post-op. I just started eating soft/solid foods on yesterday. This week has been rough, as I feel like the scale is not moving. I am down abt 25 pounds. I thought I would be a little further along. Am I being too hard on myself?
  • Classyladye
    Classyladye Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I just started soft foods too. I lost 1 lb this week and I even did a little hiking and it didn't help. Don't get discouraged though we lost a lot of wait before now. My sw 235 surgery weight was 206 and today 195.6. All this in past 6 months. I'm just trying to figure out what and how much to eat.
  • melissaglover5823
    melissaglover5823 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I had my surgery 3 years ago. You have to make life style changes. I have gained and now back on track and loosing again. One day at a time... one pound at a time. Please add me if you have any questions.