Anyone else having issues with finding discussions?

Options
FIT_Goat
FIT_Goat Posts: 4,224 Member
I can't see anything that is not on the main page. If I click "all discussions", I get a bunch of old threads (old being not current... they're all within the last couple days) and even clicking the numbers below that just brings me back to the same page of old discussions ("Cello" -- or whatever -- at the top and "Veggies" at the bottom). It is starting to drive me crazy.

My phone is dead, so I can't check it on mobile. But, two different browsers have exhibited the same behavior. All I want to do is comment on the "My Diet is Better" thread!

Replies

• auntstephie321
    auntstephie321 Posts: 3,586 Member
    Options
    Yes same here, I'm on mobile and it's like random newer posts are gone
  • CinderellaDaisy
    CinderellaDaisy Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I've never had the search work for me I get old dead threads when there is for sure a more recent active one.
  • sweetteadrinker2
    sweetteadrinker2 Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    The all discussions link doesn't even work for me, and the stuff on the first page doesn't update when I click in and out of it, still showing new posts.
  • Sunny_Bunny_
    Sunny_Bunny_ Posts: 7,140 Member
    Options
    Happened to me too but I realized it basically just added the next page of discussions into the bottom. So I saw all the ones from the previous page on top but if I keep scrolling, I do end up with the next page...
  • ladipoet
    ladipoet Posts: 4,180 Member
    Options
    Yep, same thing here both from phone and computer. Ugh!
  • Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    Options
    Page 1,2,3,4 etc etc are all the same, with exactly the same posts as page 1. I saw this thread on my pc, but when i clicked back from another thread it had disappeared. I had to come on my phone to find it.

Thus far everything is normal on my phone.... I think
  • KenSmith108
    KenSmith108 Posts: 1,966 Member
    Options
    It's the latest upgrade!!! Ain't it GREAT!!!

>:) or o:)
  • Lillith32
    Lillith32 Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    Yep, they apparently killed it... again.
  • LowCarbInScotland
    LowCarbInScotland Posts: 1,027 Member
    Options
    Yep, same problem on my mobile and computer, it's been happening all day (and my day is nearly over).
  • markrgeary1
    markrgeary1 Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    It's the latest upgrade!!! Ain't it GREAT!!!

>:) or o:)

Its the great new Agile methodology! The developer does sime unit testing and the end users find the defects. Glad I left the industry. FYI - developers write perfect code so testing is overrated.
  • lowjax75
    lowjax75 Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    Haha.. this is funny. We are moving to "Agile" methodology at work and some people just think it means no documentation, no requirements, and fix it after we release it.
  • LowCarbInScotland
    Options
    lowjax75 wrote: »
    Haha.. this is funny. We are moving to "Agile" methodology at work and some people just think it means no documentation, no requirements, and fix it after we release it.

Yes, exactly, because you're always updating, so what's the point in getting it right the first time :(
  • markrgeary1
    markrgeary1 Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    lowjax75 wrote: »

I watched that happen, can't document it as it will change again when the next client calls. Very sad, only the support folks know how that application should work.

IME - Agile quickly turns into "Cowboy".
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Sabine_Stroehm Posts: 19,263 Member
    Options
    GRR!
  • wabmester
    wabmester Posts: 2,748 Member
    Options
    I'm still having this issue. Anyone else? An admin reported that this problem was fixed on 1/29.
  • LowCarbInScotland
    Options
    Yep, it sucks!
  • auntstephie321
    auntstephie321 Posts: 3,586 Member
    Options
    Yes still having the problem here too
  • KarlaYP
    KarlaYP Posts: 4,439 Member
    Options
    It's all been a mess for me!
  • nvmomketo
    nvmomketo Posts: 12,019 Member
    Options
    It's being weird for me too.
  • FIT_Goat
    FIT_Goat Posts: 4,224 Member
    Options
    It hasn't gotten better for me either. I think the main forums are working, but not groups.