Current weights

If anyone wants to add their starting weight for this group here's the place to do it. It helps with accountability and no one is going to judge. When I started on the 1st I weighed 183 and today I weigh 174.2. :) Keep up the work ladies!

Replies

• I don't want to say! Lol

Honestly I like to focus on the number lost (43 pounds!) and not the beginning weight.
  • projecthotbel
    projecthotbel Posts: 32 Member
    Pre pregnancy 128(I am a shorty). I am now 145. I just want to be back to my old clothes. :)
  • projecthotbel
    projecthotbel Posts: 32 Member
    I don't want to say! Lol

Honestly I like to focus on the number lost (43 pounds!) and not the beginning weight.

Nice job!!!
  • I don't want to say! Lol

Nice job!!!

Thanks!!!
  • riotousam
    riotousam Posts: 6 Member
    I was 152 last I checked and 115 pre-pregnancy so I have many ways to go.
  • fpiesmom
    fpiesmom Posts: 12 Member
    Weight 12 weeks ago was 190 ;)
    As of this am I am 167- my goal is 145. ( I was 130 when SO and I met but I just don't think I'll get there again.....jus being real)
  • aholmquist89
    aholmquist89 Posts: 8 Member
    I was 130 when me and my fiance met and that's my ultimate goal weight. I was about 165 prepregnancy and I'm 5'4. My boobs and butt probably weigh 30 pounds combined though. :#
  • tma210
    tma210 Posts: 5 Member
    I've lost 12 lbs prepregnancy weight. Hoping to lose at least 40 lbs more. :/
  • RamonaMSD
    RamonaMSD Posts: 19 Member
    I was 145 before I quit smoking to get pregnant and 183 when I got pregnant. I've been bouncing between 178 and 180 for two months now. I am 5'3 with a lot of boobage and a lot of belly. Looking for more than 50 pounds, but I am realistic and know it probably won't happen until my wedding in August. I will try my best though!
  • geraldyncarnero
    geraldyncarnero Posts: 2 Member
    My goal is to lose 35 pounds!! Seems like a whole lot, but we got this ladies!!
  • danijoyfish
    danijoyfish Posts: 4 Member
    Current weight is 184, goal for now is 150. I was down to 150 for our wedding Nov 14, I did gain weight before getting pregnant. The day I gave birth I weighed 220 - I gained 15 lbs in the last week of pregnancy! I have been stuck around 190 since the new year and was getting discoraged so I didn't weigh for awhile. Today was a pleasant suprise!
  • yesidiego23
    yesidiego23 Posts: 2 Member
    edited February 2016
    I was 143 pre preggnancy. I had just lost 25 lbs from my previous baby. It took me almost a year to loose that. I had severe nausea so I lost 15 lbs the first month. I was slowly gaining weight after my hospital stay.The last two months I gained a lot! When I gave birth I was up to 175. Now 2 more than postpartum I am 166.9. I want to loose 30 lbs to be comfortable in my own skin. I know I can never be skinny flat abs girl, but I want to be at a weight where I do think have to be ashamed to look in the mirror or for my husband to see me naked.
  • aholmquist89
    aholmquist89 Posts: 8 Member
    Current weight is 184, goal for now is 150. I was down to 150 for our wedding Nov 14, I did gain weight before getting pregnant. The day I gave birth I weighed 220 - I gained 15 lbs in the last week of pregnancy! I have been stuck around 190 since the new year and was getting discoraged so I didn't weigh for awhile. Today was a pleasant suprise!

Same. I weighed 216 the day I gave birth and gained 13 pounds in my last month.
  • FrillyWilly
    FrillyWilly Posts: 4 Member
    Oof. Ok. Here goes... I was 232 on my due date and 217 when I left the hospital. I'm 5'8. I've been logging meals and working out for a month and I've lost 10lbs! I hung out between 140-160 before kids and that's where I'd like to be again. I'm done having babies, so this year is for me
  • RamonaMSD
    Updates, anybody? I'm 181
  • I didn't even lose a pound this week. Going to go shopping for healthier food tomorrow.
  • RamonaMSD
    I didn't even lose a pound this week. Going to go shopping for healthier food tomorrow.
    We can't see your dairy, or do you want it private?