Mini Challenge #3

Options
kayjosh2422
kayjosh2422 Posts: 864 Member
I hope you continue doing the last mini challenge69fpdhgvrjup.png
and I really want everyone to do this one. For each day starting Monday, I want you to take a post it note and write something uplifting, praise yourself. Just jot down a few words of kindness. something you like about yourself. I don't think we do that enough. When you have written it down, stick it to your mirror and leave it there, adding another post it each day. read and re-read them. On Saturday anyone that wants can post a pic on this tread of their post its. Do this for you!!!

Replies

• kayjosh2422
    Options
    Do I have any of you peeps in this challenge?
  • AlyssaDarby13
    AlyssaDarby13 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    I can't participate in this challenge, as I don't own the bathroom that the mirror is in (I don't have a mirror in my bedroom). It's a great idea for those that can participate, though! :-)
  • kayjosh2422
    Options
    You can stick them anywhere you see everyday. A closet door..a wall..anywhere
  • RamonaMoon
    RamonaMoon Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    This is a great idea and I am in! We should all definitely make an effort to be nicer to ourselves. Can't promise that I'll post a pic at the end of the week though hah!
  • Lilymay2
    Lilymay2 Posts: 2,524 Member
    Options
    You are never to old to set another goal or to dream another dream - C.S. Lewis
  • SweetPeasMom55
    SweetPeasMom55 Posts: 3,385 Member
    Options
    LOL so I started this and my post it's kept disappearing. My hubby kept taking them he thought I was leaving him little notes of inspirations and I didn't have the heart to tell him they were for myself. LOL
  • kayjosh2422
    Options
    hahaha love your hubby thought they were for him but how sweet.

• ACSL3
    ACSL3 Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    I know this challenge was from a couple of weeks ago but I'm going to do it this week. I've been silent on MFP and haven't been logging my food or anything. I just keep fluctuating that 1 lb and not losing anything - though to be fair to myself I haven't really gained either.

I'm trying really hard not to be down on myself for not being around and diligent for the past 6 weeks, so I think I could use this challenge :smile: