Add me!

Options
Hey guys! Plz add me so we can keep each other accountable! I am just starting this Keto journey, and could use all the help I can get!

Replies

• prepeared
    prepeared Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Woohoo for beginners! :) Just started out in January as well. This is my first time doing super low carb (<20g a day). I'm having a hard time keeping my fat intake up.
  • klrmlr
    klrmlr Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I just started, as well. Would love some company on this journey!
  • prepeared
    prepeared Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Definitely. The more accountability and encouragement I have, the easier it is to stay on track.
    How do you guys track your progress? I think I need to buy a scale, but I'm worried that I'll become obsessed with weight loss/stalling.
  • tinaisstillwell
    tinaisstillwell Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I check my ketones with strips. I can tell when I've had too many carbs, as my ketone levels go down. I weigh myself once a week also. I try to stay between 20-30 g of carbs.
  • lauriemartin2
    lauriemartin2 Posts: 3 Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    I'm new to this WOE too but am feeling great about it so far. (Just alone in the journey) have lost 32lbs and am somewhat obsessed. I weigh daily on a not so great kitchen scale and weekly on a medical grade scale at work. Just recently had back surgery so worried how the loss of momentum is going to affect things. Would love friends.
  • Shelbl
    Shelbl Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hello! I've been doing Keto for about six weeks and have already seen enough progress to keep me going through the carb/sugar cravings. Happy to have any support and keto friends I can get.