Red Hots CHAT (2/1 - 2/7) - Wk #5

Options
Week #4 - share about your thoughts regarding the show. What did you like, didn't like, learned, who did you relate to etc.

Sorry this is late. So no commercial challenge.

DEADLINE: Sun, Feb 7th @ midnight

Replies

• JMarcella57
    JMarcella57 Posts: 1,902 Member
    Options
    It was interesting to see how Lauren was dealing with feeling bad about herself and she doesn’t want her son Caleb to feel bad about himself. She really wants to set an example. Now that she's on her own at the BL ranch, she's had to depend on herself more. It was good to see her come through.

So nice to see Luis and Roberto get to spend time with their families.

The real world challenge is what we face every single day.
    Jackie chose both of the outings over gym time. But she also got up and ran on those days and also was careful about her food choices. So she showed that balance can still produce good numbers.
    Luis has been a great team player. But when it was just about himself with no team, his choices weren't as good. It was nice to see that he ultimately learned to make it work for himself.

All of these things have certainly spoken to me this week.
  • Lee716
    Lee716 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I also enjoyed seeing the brothers go home and visit family. Also to know that Rob lost over 100lbs, that was nice to see his new lease on life. But Erin's weight loss really hit home that sometimes you may not see results on the scale but to remain consistent and be patient... it'll happen. So I need to keep that in mind, I'm definitely disappointed with my lack of results lately but I'm trying to focus more on my nutrition and not throw in the towel like many times before.

It'll be interesting to see how this alliance concept pans out in future episodes.
  • Scherzie
    Scherzie Posts: 1,190 Member
    Options
    I think its great that Jackie was able to do the outing and still come up with a good number on the scale, I have learned that in order for me to get my workouts in I HAVE to do them in the morning, before work, or something will always interfere with my schedule. Great to see how far Rob has come since leaving, he looks and acts like a new man.
  • JasmijnRF
    JasmijnRF Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Lee716 wrote: »
    But Erin's weight loss really hit home that sometimes you may not see results on the scale but to remain consistent and be patient... it'll happen. So I need to keep that in mind, I'm definitely disappointed with my lack of results lately but I'm trying to focus more on my nutrition and not throw in the towel like many times before.

Yes! This is also what I'm trying to do.

• dillyg08
    dillyg08 Posts: 993 Member
    Options
    I have been out of town with limited Internet access. Didn't get a chance to watch & comment. Sorry guys :'(
This discussion has been closed.