Slim Jims CHAT (2/1 - 2/7) - Wk #5

Week #4 - share about your thoughts regarding the show. What did you like, didn't like, learned, who did you relate to etc.

Sorry this is late. So no commercial challenge.

DEADLINE: Sun, Feb 7th @ midnight

Replies

• adelinue
    adelinue Posts: 98 Member
    I was soo afraid Erin would get the boot; she've become my favorite contestant! I can't say i'm too upset about this week's elimination; I like those who went home but they weren't my favs. Week 9 is my favorite week I think; those girls know how to have fun lol; especially Jackie!

Was a bit Upset with Luis tho after the challenge; he's a very sore loser and I don't like that. There's nothing worse than that in a competition.
  • goforit06
    goforit06 Posts: 132 Member
    I was so surprised by the boy vs girl thing they have going on! I mean come on, you want to get rid of the competition no matter who it is, exception is the family/friend you brought with you :)
    I would have picked a trainer the whole time. I would love those luxury things that I haven't done, but if I am there for my health and for me, then I want those trainers every moment I can in case I get booted off.
  • murp4069
    murp4069 Posts: 494 Member
    Pretty good episodes this week. I like Rob but I wasn't that upset that he went home. I think Colby is my favorite, and I like Erin a lot too. I was a bit surprised that not everyone worked out with the trainers the second week and chose the fun options like wine tasting and parasailing. Yeah, those things are great. But you know what's better? Losing the weight and winning $250k! You can take that money do those things! But I think I understand that this was supposed to be like real life - there's always an option and going to the gym is always going to be the hard decision. Even right now I've been back and forth for the last hour about whether I should brave the 5pm gym crowd lol.

Can't believe it's makeover week already! I feel like normally they've narrowed it down to only 4 or 5 before makeover week!
  • cds2001
    cds2001 Posts: 732 Member
    Still glad that we have 2 eliminations per episode. It had an interesting twist this week by sending people home and having their weigh in deciding who goes home. Glad that next week is makeover week. I've always enjoyed those shows.
    goforit06 wrote: »
    I was so surprised by the boy vs girl thing they have going on! I mean come on, you want to get rid of the competition no matter who it is, exception is the family/friend you brought with you :)

HA HA! You don't know my family. LOL I think I would kick them out first! LOL I've always told members of my family (mainly cousins) that if they ever need character witnesses for them in court to not bother calling me because I would have to tell it like it is. As for the girl vs boy thing, that's just so tired. If they wanted to make an alliance with me I'd be like "where else in the world aren't girls tearing each other apart?" It's been my experience that females will tear each other down and stab each other in the back in a heart beat. I would stick with the guys as long as I could and just have to work really hard to never be below the line.
  • adelinue
    ^^ Yes!
    If it was Steven and Erin in the elimination; I think even the girls would have voted her out because she's a stronger opponent -especially against the remaining women!
    Going strictly by a boy vs girls thing; I don't know if Steven actually thought about it or just followed Jackie's lead but what he did was really clever. Not only did they kick out a really strong contestant but now it's a majority of girls and Steven still has his wife in their midst so if next time he's under the yellow line with another guy; he's staying x)
  • SweeteeBri
    SweeteeBri Posts: 494 Member
    cds2001 wrote: »

HA HA! You don't know my family. LOL I think I would kick them out first! LOL I've always told members of my family (mainly cousins) that if they ever need character witnesses for them in court to not bother calling me because I would have to tell it like it is. As for the girl vs boy thing, that's just so tired. If they wanted to make an alliance with me I'd be like "where else in the world aren't girls tearing each other apart?" It's been my experience that females will tear each other down and stab each other in the back in a heart beat. I would stick with the guys as long as I could and just have to work really hard to never be below the line.

Lol...sounds like some of my family members.
  • cds2001
    cds2001 Posts: 732 Member
    Could someone enter my weight for this week on the sheet? I won't have wifi access again until Monday. This week is 211. Thanks!
  • SweeteeBri
    cds2001 wrote: »
    Could someone enter my weight for this week on the sheet? I won't have wifi access again until Monday. This week is 211. Thanks!

Absolutely!!
  • adelinue
    Week 6 weight in is the one for the week starting this Monday right?
  • SweeteeBri
    adelinue wrote: »
    Week 6 weight in is the one for the week starting this Monday right?

I think so but I'm a bit confused because the weighin thread was posted late.
This discussion has been closed.