Curious about artificial sweeteners

Options
2»

Replies

• inspirationstation
    inspirationstation Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    And I agree with @totaloblivia. They have helped me get through the day at times and stay on course.
  • canadjineh
    canadjineh Posts: 5,396 Member
    Options
    My treat of last week.... diet grapefruit pop mixed with Skyy Blood Orange Vodka. Yes, it was good. Normally I drink diet pop about once a week if I am at a chain restaurant and am tired of herb tea or coffee. My husband uses stevia in his 2 cups of morning coffee and that's about all the sweet stuff that gets used in our house. We have a bag of Organic Traditions Stevia Leaf Powder sitting in our pantry, and yes, it is just crumbled brown stevia leaf dust. It only works in baking/cooking because it is not processed to dissolve in any way. Super disgusting to see it floating on top of my hubby's coffee when we first bought it - that was a big mistake to buy since I don't bake. I'm still trying to figure out what to do with it. Maybe in a smoothie or something....
    Any ideas?
  • LINIA
    LINIA Posts: 1,112 Member
    Options
    @daylitemag "STUR"..ok i see it on AMAZON, may order--like a couple posters above, just can't go w/o any sweeteners at all right now.

@macchiatto Thanks for Splenda update, it really has a nice taste.