Heeeeey

Options
Xannedoe
Xannedoe Posts: 48 Member
how are all of you doing? I've been absent for about 2 weeks due to some family matters and school exams (which I all passed luckily enough). But the sad part is that I've lost track of my diet, so gotta put some more extra energy into it again, next week should start to be the week for me to get in shape, swimming and fitness, made plans with friends and I'd have to keep those! So What's going on in your lives?

Replies

• lmitchellf
    lmitchellf Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    My scale is out of batteries, lol. Other than that, I'm doing much better! I have some bad days, but mostly I have really good days. I've been able to get back into running and I hit 7 miles today, woo hoo! All in all, really great! Hope everyone else is hanging tough!

I'm really glad to see you back!
  • Xannedoe
    Options
    thanks, really nice to ear that you're doing great :D
  • meglenn52
    meglenn52 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Oh don't worry, I'm a hot mess too haha. It's really easy for me to use everything going on in my life as an excuse to overeat or skip a workout, but I'm trying hard to make fitness more of a habit. I just started running again (after having shin splits for a year), a 30 day squat challenge, and this program called XTFMAX. I'm excited that my current rate of weight loss means I'll have reached my goal by this time next year. :)
  • Xannedoe
    Options
    awesome, i just went to the gym for the first time today :)