Pregnant and logging! Looking for friends :)

Options
Hey everyone!

I am looking for some expectant momma friends or any new friends :blush:

I am 5 weeks now and decided to start tracking my diet again. I work out about 4 times a week with my husband (he is a body builder/ex-personal trainer) and of course we eat the best we can. He has helped me achieve a lot of my weight loss goals but now I am back to make sure I am eating healthy for our little baby on the way!

This is our 2nd pregnancy, we unfortunately had a miscarriage due to ectopic pregnancy in July so we had to wait until October to try again. November 14th we were blessed with the news that we have a baby on the way! We are very excited and have been keeping a positive attitude that our little one will be healthy.

Any other momma stories to share?
:smile:

Replies

• LaLaAlways
    LaLaAlways Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    welcome Danielle.
  • luv_lea
    luv_lea Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    I just found out Im expecting! Back to logging foods for me. :)
  • LaLaAlways
    LaLaAlways Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Welcome! This group isn't really active as I hoped but I will try to add you as a friend.
  • noel2fit
    noel2fit Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Hi!! I'm 16 weeks and interested in friends! If you were 5 weeks late November... pregnancy brain plus math is a no go, but sounds like we're close! Sending requests!
  • 5n0wbal1
    5n0wbal1 Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    I'm 6 weeks right now and also had an ectopic back at Thanksgiving 2014. This is my fourth pregnancy and I have two happy, healthy boys right now. I'm logging to make sure I'm staying healthy and balanced to minimize the chance of complications. Also had preeclampsia with my first.
  • ChrissyLee2014
    ChrissyLee2014 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Hi Ladies! I'm 10 weeks along now. Please feel free to add me. Need support eating healthier and drinking more water.
  • Ashley10268
    Ashley10268 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I had been lazy the first half of my pregnancy, but I'm 23+5 weeks and logging and finally getting back into my workout routine! I had cramping with working out in the beginning so the doc told me to stop...I'm sure she didn't mean to stop for as long as I have lol.