I need some friends..

Options
Quiche867
Quiche867 Posts: 38 Member
Hi!

I need to find more friends that are following low carb. I'm having a hard time finding my way back after a few days of major slip-ups. I was doing really well, and want to get back to feeling good again.

I struggle with stress eating and staying organized with meal planning. I'm hoping to find some friends to help me to keep moving forward despite not being perfect.

Anyone need a less-than-perfect hot mess of a friend?? :smile:

Replies

• erinseattle
    erinseattle Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Well who doesn't need more friends? You are welcome to add me and message me if you have questions! I've been LCHF for 18 months & have gotten stricter as the time has gone on. And I'm a hot mess in many ways
  • ms_smartypants
    ms_smartypants Posts: 8,278 Member
    Options
    You are more than welcome to add me ....wishing you the best :)
  • ladipoet
    ladipoet Posts: 4,180 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Keto lifer with open diary.
  • zyxy55
    zyxy55 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I've been eating low carb since December.
  • crunchketo
    crunchketo Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat, had a few crap days which lead to mood swings and eating more crap!
  • KarlaYP
    KarlaYP Posts: 4,439 Member
    Options
    I sent you a friend request! You can do this! I know, because I've been at it for a year! Hang in there!! :smiley:
  • JMLSZ
    JMLSZ Posts: 65 Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    I'm just getting started, and could use some low-carb friends, too! Sending request!
  • SuesNewImage
    SuesNewImage Posts: 743 Member
    Options
    I'm n for more friends low carb
  • mamagib4
    mamagib4 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I am new at this as well and meal planning is for sure a big key in my mind! If good food is not accessible it's too easy to grab something "carby"! I don't have any friends yet but I would be happy to have one that is a hot mess!! LOL!
  • klrmlr
    klrmlr Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Please add me - always looking for friends, motivation and support!
  • annie422
    annie422 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me. I've been eating LCHF since November of last year.
  • Ellemarie72
    Ellemarie72 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Hey Quiche! I hear ya! I'm new here as well and also would like some friends! Only 3 weeks LC, started out slow, now down to about 50-70g per day. Getting my body in the groove! Also need motivation and support! Also have an open diary if anyone has any pointers. I am currently following the wheat belly plan. Thanks!
  • LowCarbInScotland
    LowCarbInScotland Posts: 1,027 Member
    Options
    Hi @Quiche867 welcome to the journey! I'm far from perfect too and would welcome another low carb friend for shared motivation. Please feel free to add me.
  • Moonlightcellist
    Options
    I sent you a friend request. :smile:
  • lowjax75
    lowjax75 Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me as a friend. I'm more than happy to help out anyway that I can. Many people here are much smarter than me, but I have been doing this off and on for almost 10 years. This time I will stick with it. I have been doing this steady since July and am down almost 45 pounds. You can do it too!
  • WIChelle
    WIChelle Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    I'm up for new friends! Especially low carbers :) I've had a few SAD friends send me messages about this horrible amount of fat I eat :) They mean well of course!
  • WVAnne
    WVAnne Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    New friends are always welcome! I've been eating LCHF for about 5 weeks. Still tweaking and learning new things everyday on here. My diary is open.
  • patricialcyoung
    patricialcyoung Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi there, I'm new to LCHF and would love to have you as a friend. We can empower each other. Feel free to add me. Cheers! :wink:
  • kimmydear
    kimmydear Posts: 298 Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    I will add you. I'm pretty new to this way of doing things, so I'm still really learning.
  • Becca211H
    Becca211H Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I would love a few LCHF friends too. I am on my second month and have not been too strict. (50-80 carbs a day) I am going to need to lower carbs to see more progress. Feel free to add me too!