Hot Tamales Group Chat Board

Options
2»

Replies

• lexiss91
    lexiss91 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    BRONCOS WIN!! As a native of Aurora, CO I. AM. EXSTATIC!!
  • twinkle150
    twinkle150 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Wasn't routing for either..was surprise how many sacks to the QB,and fumbles and that one pass that was ruled as incomplete?
  • RaeBeeBaby
    RaeBeeBaby Posts: 4,245 Member
    Options
    I was rooting for the Broncos because I always take the underdog. Nice to see Peyton Manning with a big win right before he retires (assuming).

Cam Newton is a sore loser and a big baby. He has no class - walking out of the press conference. Shameful and an embarrassment to his teammates.
  • andy_geek
    andy_geek Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I will be traveling for over a day and have limited access to Internet for a little while. Can someone enter my weight for this week: 228.8 pounds

Thank you!
  • RaeBeeBaby
    RaeBeeBaby Posts: 4,245 Member
    Options
    andy_geek wrote: »
    I will be traveling for over a day and have limited access to Internet for a little while. Can someone enter my weight for this week: 228.8 pounds

Thank you!

Will do. Safe travels!
  • andy_geek
    andy_geek Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Because of timezone change from usa to china, fitbit was registering my steps in Pacific coast time so the dashboard shows me doing lots of walking around midnight, when it was actually 4pm :)
    Now i fixed the time zone.

On the plus side, i noticed that last week i went over 9Million steps since i started using fitbit about 4 years ago. Yay!