February 7 - 13

Options
2»

Replies

• NewOR2015
    NewOR2015 Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    I shouldn't have done it...I started playing a mfp game (Drop a word...Add a word). My posts started adding up quickly because I liked it. However, like Sudoku, it's not a physical activity. I can't afford to get obsessed with this. I've got to quit now, cold turkey. :)
  • TrishV2013
    TrishV2013 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I am happy to report that after looking at only one condo, my husband and I found a place to move to in April after we get back from India. It's perfect for us and is less expensive and bigger than our current place. It's in the same town as I work, too. This has taken a great deal of pressure off of us. I can now enjoy my birthday weekend.

• NewOR2015
    edited February 2016
    Options
    That's great! We'll continue with positive thoughts. Have a wonderful birthday weekend.
  • NewOR2015
    Options
    For some reason I was extra tired last night and fell asleep early. Now, my body is telling me to wake up already, but it's Saturday, not a rise and shine early day. So I'm up. It's amazing that I actually listen to my body nowadays.
  • SweetPeasMom55
    SweetPeasMom55 Posts: 3,385 Member
    Options
    It's freezing here this morning negative digits. The thought of going to work is such a bummer. I don't know how many layers I will need.

Glad to hear you found a condo one thing off the worry list.

@CaptainBoing hope your competition goes well today good luck and stay safe.
  • NewOR2015
    Options
    @2020pinktogo I hope you survived today's weather. We had spring-like weather in Austin today. Actually, I was just outside raking leaves and am taking a short break before showering since I was sweating out there.
  • SweetPeasMom55
    Options
    I'm Still freezing so I'm going to exercise to get my blood a pumping. :)
  • Dory_42
    Dory_42 Posts: 3,587 Member
    Options
    I didn't get to compete because of nausea. Going to doctor on Monday because it is probably mild concussion from judo...
  • SweetPeasMom55
    Options
    Oh sorry to hear @CaptainBoing there will always be another time but there is only one you to take care of. Glad you put your health first though we all know you would have kicked butt, :)
  • NewOR2015
    Options
    Yes, @CaptainBoing, it is wise to know that you are completely well before competing again. I hope you get well soon. Rest as long as you need to. Keep us posted.
  • Living360
    Living360 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Good to catch up on reading your posts. Hope everyone is feeling better, warming up and had a nice weekend. The termite tent is off of our home but there will be no gas until tomorrow so I am still off track . . . since Friday I've had hotel sleep, eating out and no regular exercise although I did some walking/strolling. I'm at work today, then back to the hotel for one last night. I can't wait to get home tomorrow and back to my routine. After four months on MFP I can truly say my life style has changed and I miss all of the healthy things I do now including exercise. I am learning that life can get in the way, creating stalls but never do I have the feeling that these are opportunities to quit and give up. Much of this is due to the support I find here. Thank you, have a good week everyone.
  • NewOR2015
    Options
    Glad to hear that your new lifestyle is habit now. I appreciate your support as well.