Throw in a photo of yourself if you wish. Will also have an end photo drop!

Options
Kiismyaces
Kiismyaces Posts: 132 Member
Will do this shortly.

Replies

• Kiismyaces
    Options
    Here it goes:

uyw3dez42121.png
  • amsdragonfly
    amsdragonfly Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I had trouble taking a picture of my back by myself, but maybe I can find a camera besides my phone for the next time. Here goes mine: :s

vc0h4htmmejn.jpg
  • Kiismyaces
    Options
    Wooo hooo!! I thought I was going to be the only one in this post hehe. Nice job, thanks for not leaving me alone. I felt exposed, but I did it for the group. Nothing to be ashamed of is what I told myself, I a work in progress baby!
  • amsdragonfly
    Options
    Kiismyaces wrote: »
    Wooo hooo!! I thought I was going to be the only one in this post hehe. Nice job, thanks for not leaving me alone. I felt exposed, but I did it for the group. Nothing to be ashamed of is what I told myself, I a work in progress baby!

Haha yeah I waited for you to post- it took a lot of bravery for me to actually take the pictures, let alone post them! But I agree- I want to be able to look back at this picture and go, "holy cow, I used to look like that? Look at me now!!" :)
  • emilytay23
    emilytay23 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm aware that my journey may not seem as hard as some of you guys. But let's still do this together :) I've been stuck at this stage for the longest time and am ready to get out of this rut for good.
  • CowboySar
    CowboySar Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    This will be a first for me, totally embarrassed by how big I am.

• CowboySar
    Options
  • xoxoamandaz
    xoxoamandaz Posts: 76 Member
    edited August 2015
    Options
    I feel so out of my element. I feel like Im the biggest person here, and I have never even taken pictures of myself like that at this weight. You guys are so strong.
    I will try to take some today
  • CowboySar
    Options
    I feel so out of my element. I feel like Im the biggest person here, and I have never even taken pictures of myself like that at this weight. You guys are so strong.

Be brave there is no judgment here. That's the first time any one other than my wife has seen me without a top on in over 20 years. It was kind of liberating, and in a way it was almost a way of owning it???
  • amsdragonfly
    Options
    btcowboy wrote: »

Be brave there is no judgment here. That's the first time any one other than my wife has seen me without a top on in over 20 years. It was kind of liberating, and in a way it was almost a way of owning it???

I totally agree with all of this. NO judgement here. For me the scariest thing was actually taking the photos!! But I agree as well with the idea of "owning it"- like looking at myself and saying this is me, and this isn't how I want to be anymore. I am making a change, NOW. B)
  • ashleybarnhillapb
    ashleybarnhillapb Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    yvpd00r3vhbb.jpg
  • Kiismyaces
    Options
    Super happy with all the encouragement in here. There is absolutely no judgement here. If anyone disrespects someone because of the way they look they will be removed from the group...if I have that authority :)
  • xoxoamandaz
    xoxoamandaz Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    lwttxeuup8mc.jpg
    uff8m8mh0a2w.jpg
    thx54iwaakoy.jpg
    I have never ever posted pictures like this anywhere. I feel that with all of your guys encouragement this will some day be a before picture and that is why I am posting it. To keep me motivated. Thank you so much for being so supportive about all this.
  • Chrisv44
    Chrisv44 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    ck2ddzf61nkj.jpg

Here's a before and after if my progress so far. I'm down 20 lbs. hoping I can keep up the momentum!
  • amsdragonfly
    Options
    Chrisv44 wrote: »
    ck2ddzf61nkj.jpg

Here's a before and after if my progress so far. I'm down 20 lbs. hoping I can keep up the momentum!

Awesome work! Keep it up!! :)
  • Kiismyaces
    Options
    Chrisv44 wrote: »
    ck2ddzf61nkj.jpg

Damn! Get it girl, you can see the difference already.
  • amsdragonfly
    Options
    a3lo0wgi92p8.jpg

Down 28 lbs since 6 months ago. (Wish I had taken a 'before' photo that showed my thighs- I lost a lot of weight there from running.) Hit my goal. Trying to maintain now. This group definitely helped me stay focused- thank you guys!
  • CowboySar
    Options

a3lo0wgi92p8.jpg

Down 28 lbs since 6 months ago. (Wish I had taken a 'before' photo that showed my thighs- I lost a lot of weight there from running.) Hit my goal. Trying to maintain now. This group definitely helped me stay focused- thank you guys!

You sure can tell that your efforts are paying off, great job.

I am down 61 lbs since our start and it's noticeable in clothing and my face but I'm not seeing it in my gut or chest yet. Hoping that comes with the next 54 lbs.
    I also don't know how to set up side by side before and after a, maybe I will play around on the puter this week
  • Kiismyaces
    Options
    a3lo0wgi92p8.jpg

Hells yeah girly! Nice job.
  • amsdragonfly
    Options
    Thanks you guys! Down two pant sizes. Those jeans I'm wearing in the "after" I couldn't fit into when we started (I had saved then from a couple years ago when I used to wear them..) It feels good just to "feel" more healthier, not just look it, if that makes sense. I have more energy now than I did. I also look forward to running out in the sun come spring. :)