Low carb and keto friends! Add me thread

Options
marshmallowbuff
marshmallowbuff Posts: 32 Member
edited February 2016 in Social Groups
I went through the launch pad and didn't see a thread for people who wanted friends. (I apologize if there's already one somewhere I just didn't see it)

I find it easier to lose when I have friends on mfp. Especially if they're doing a similar "diet".
I love reading posts and commenting for motivation! I love people who have open food diaries so I can snoop, be nosy and get ideas of what to eat :D

Soooo add me! (Pretty please) <3

Replies

• jmw6019
    jmw6019 Posts: 25 Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Add me!!

I'm 5 weeks low carb (on Ideal Protein). Lots of inches lost all over. Abt 13 lbs lost but the scale has been fluctuating up and down abt 2 lbs. hoping its water. Getting a little bored of meat and veggies although I'm committed. Need to lose 20 per dr. Would like to lose 30 tho.

Also I'm terrible about tracking food. Maybe that will be my goal for March?
  • marshmallowbuff
    Options
    jmw6019 wrote: »
    Add me!!

I'm 5 weeks low carb (on Ideal Protein). Lots of inches lost all over. Abt 13 lbs lost but the scale has been fluctuating up and down abt 2 lbs. hoping its water. Getting a little bored of meat and veggies although I'm committed. Need to lose 20 per dr. Would like to lose 30 tho.

Added!! Yay!!
  • ladipoet
    ladipoet Posts: 4,180 Member
    Options
    Will send you both invites...and for anyone else who stops by this thread...feel free to add me. I'm a Keto lifer with an open (public) diary.
  • kyedo
    kyedo Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Working on day 4 of Keto. Definitely looking to add some more friends that are on the same path.
  • all4koi
    all4koi Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Heyo, me too!
  • ukdebc
    ukdebc Posts: 2 Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Hi all - not new to MFP - more as a lurker.... but new to Keto. 10 days in and still finding it mentally difficult to purposefully eat "fat" after many years of low fat high carb "conditioning".

Would like some friends on the same journey - so add me too please !
  • KarlaYP
    KarlaYP Posts: 4,439 Member
    Options
    I added everyone above me who aren't already my friends, but anyone is welcome to send me a friend request too! I don't keep a diary everyday but am open to new friends, always! Just mention that you're from the LCD group please! :smiley:
  • raine291
    raine291 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Looking for friends who utilize any type of low carb diet, too. I am new to MFP but have followed a low carb lifestyle for ten years. :)
  • lowjax75
    lowjax75 Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    Everyone can add me as well! I love having LCHF/Keto friends. I try to comment as I can, but life gets busy sometimes. I've been going solid since July of 2015.
  • auntstephie321
    auntstephie321 Posts: 3,586 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me. I've been on almost a year and couldn't imagine all I've accomplished with out my friends on here <3
  • ms_smartypants
    ms_smartypants Posts: 8,278 Member
    Options
    Anyone is more than welcome to add me ...been doing this WOE since Oct of 2015 ..wishing everyone much success
  • FIT_Goat
    FIT_Goat Posts: 4,224 Member
    Options
    I sent a request to those above me (not already on my list). Anyone can also send me a request.
  • RobinK228
    RobinK228 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Always open to low carb friends. Feel free to add me! :smile:
  • marshmallowbuff
    Options
    Yay for low carb friends!!!
  • lowjax75
    lowjax75 Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    Yay for low carb friends!!!

+1 Totally agree. I wouldn't have gotten this far without encouragement.
  • Sunny_Bunny_
    Sunny_Bunny_ Posts: 7,140 Member
    Options
    I'm always happy to make new friends. Daily logger and fairly strict with my choices.
    Definitely plan to stay Keto indefinitely.
  • hakamruth
    hakamruth Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Add me. I have been on LCHF for a week after a 4 month hiatus. Before that I was on it for about a month. Love this WOE and love this group.
  • WhatLouAte
    WhatLouAte Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me too if they want :)
  • LowCarbInScotland
    LowCarbInScotland Posts: 1,027 Member
    Options
    Also happy for anyone to add me. I'm a Type II diabetic who ate LCLF for years unsuccessfully and finally discovered LCHF about 18 months ago... 3 attempts later, I'm in a pretty decent groove with it now and log pretty obsessively.
  • ki4eld
    ki4eld Posts: 1,215 Member
    Options
    Y'all are welcome to add me too.