keto weight loss

sousou711
sousou711 Posts: 3 Member
edited February 2016 in Social Groups
Hello!
It is my day 10 on keto. I have experienced weakness,nausea,my lips got dry and bleed and I had no energy. I lost 4 lb of water and got 2lb up in my 5th day of Keto.I hope it is normal. Now My lips are not dry. I have little energy back and loosing 100g per day but not everyday,as my usual weignt loss before keto. Is this a sign I made it through induction phase? Is it normal for water weight to go down then up and stabilize? If you have similar experience. I would appreciate if you share it with me.
Thank you in advance.

Replies

• Yi5hedr3
    Yi5hedr3 Posts: 2,696 Member
    Are you taking extra Himalayan Sea salt?? If not, that's the problem.
  • FIT_Goat
    FIT_Goat Posts: 4,224 Member
    It is so normal it has its own name among keto'ers. We call it PISS (Post-Induction Stall Syndrome). It sounds like you're on the other side of induction. Things will take a while before they are fully optimized. But, you're on the right side of the worst part.
  • sousou711
    sousou711 Posts: 3 Member
    Thank you so much.

• Yi5hedr3
    Yi5hedr3 Posts: 2,696 Member
    Hmmmmm.....
  • BelleCakes2018
    BelleCakes2018 Posts: 568 Member
    edited April 2016
    First time I went low carb I was ill for almost 3 weeks.. now going into Ketosis it lasted about 7 days - probably as I was used to lower carbs already. I'm still a little tired but I no longer feel ill at all. Should pass no probs.. As for the weight thing.. I weigh in on Sunday (only 2nd weigh day) so I can't compare that bit with you yet!