Is it too late to join?

flares27
flares27 Posts: 17 Member
Hoping to find a group of supportive people to join with a common goal of improving health and fitness. Just logging back into MFP after a long time and to restart 21 Day Fix since I didn't get very far at first.

Replies

• krissy5686
    krissy5686 Posts: 51 Member
    I just joined two days ago. :) Started my fix on Monday. Welcome!
  • flares27
    Thanks! Good luck to you! Is there a place to log our meals and workouts?
  • gaylewoodruff321
    gaylewoodruff321 Posts: 25 Member
    Welcome I am on day 10
  • flares27
    @gaylewoodruff321 -Thanks! How are you doing so far?
  • DDsMrs
    DDsMrs Posts: 107 Member
    Welcome! I'm on day 12! One of the biggest things I've found very helpful with 21 Day Fix is portion control.
  • 2dogzrule
    2dogzrule Posts: 245 Member
    flares27 wrote: »
    Thanks! Good luck to you! Is there a place to log our meals and workouts?

You can put it into the accountability discussion if you would like. Also feel free to add us as friends if you would like a little extra support!
  • 2dogzrule
    Hoping to find a group of supportive people to join with a common goal of improving health and fitness. Just logging back into MFP after a long time and to restart 21 Day Fix since I didn't get very far at first.

Happy to have you join us! Is there something in the program that was difficult the first time?
  • gaylewoodruff321

Great really happy I decided on this program.I am no novice to exercise just had really not been consistent since I had back surgrey 2 years ago....and gained 20 lbs due to inactivity and lack of working out. Hence the vicious circle of depression and heading down the rabbit hole AGAIN!
    Up until the week of surgrey I ran 5 to 8 miles a day and did a 30 to 40 min weight workout daily.
    By the time I could run or do anything beside stretch ....I fell running 2 times first time face planted 5 stitches and street burned nose,got better and fell about a week later and messed up my arm and shoulder 5 moths of physical therapy before numbness went away in my hand. And then foot issues that will no longer allow me too run
  • gaylewoodruff321
    Oops typed a whole bunch more it disappeared.
    I am really loving this program love the ease of the containers,and the exercise though I modify a few things am gaining strength every workout.
    I feel I am greeting my mindset back.
    How about you?
  • 2dogzrule

Great really happy I decided on this program.I am no novice to exercise just had really not been consistent since I had back surgrey 2 years ago....and gained 20 lbs due to inactivity and lack of working out. Hence the vicious circle of depression and heading down the rabbit hole AGAIN!
    Up until the week of surgrey I ran 5 to 8 miles a day and did a 30 to 40 min weight workout daily.
    By the time I could run or do anything beside stretch ....I fell running 2 times first time face planted 5 stitches and street burned nose,got better and fell about a week later and messed up my arm and shoulder 5 moths of physical therapy before numbness went away in my hand. And then foot issues that will no longer allow me too run

Glad you are finding that it works for you! It's such a great feeling when we can hit our stride with our health goals!
  • starkiss100
    starkiss100 Posts: 235 Member
    I've changed all of my meals to the container colors, but no room for Orange and tsp. Where do you record yours?
  • rosielko
    rosielko Posts: 81 Member
    Hi I'd like to join if I can...starting out ty
  • ilovetoeatsweets
    ilovetoeatsweets Posts: 36 Member
    Hello. I would like to join. I have my containers and I am on day 1