Looking for a friend to track 50/25/25 rather than calories or at least supportive/encouraging

Options
Hi! I'm using MFP to help me track my progress as I follow the food plan and principles in the Hypothyroidism Revolution by Tom Brimeyer.

I track to 50% carbs, 25% fat, 25% protein. I'd love to have an accountability partner who understands I'm not tracking calories, although generally I'm in the 1850 ballpark. My successes are when I make my six meals a day and they are close to my percent goals.

Hopefully my accountability partner will be following a similar plan, but I'll motivate you in whatever your goals are.

ETA: I'm hypothyroid with hashimotos. I'm grain free. I'm learning restorative yoga and a couple of other non intense forms of exercise. My body just can't handle more. I homeschool my teenage boys and I'm active in my church and on my praise team. I'm sick of being sick and I've diligently followed several food plans without success. This is totally different and I'm already seeing areas improve. I've been in this condition for more than 12 years and I'm not looking for an overnight solution. I'm looking for long term permanent recovery.

Replies

• dede39
    dede39 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I also track carb,protein and fats. I also do yoga I usually do vinasa yoga, but I have done yin and restorative.im not grain free, I eat whole grains. 2005 I was digonised with hashimoto and hypothyroid. I usually lift weight, HIIT cardiovascular and yoga. I do not weigh myself I go by measurement and how my cloths feel. I'm not in a race to be the thin I'm in the race to get healthy. I have very high cholesterol and triglycerides. Not sure if I'm a partner your looking for.