YUM
    PEANUT BUTTER WHIP DIP

mix a table spoon of peanut butter into plain greek yogurt

dip grapes, apples and carrots

DELICIOUS!!!!!

LMK if you try and like!

• ashleyharrison3914
    Options
    I am in Week 7 of C2-5k! 152 pounds (5'6) and hoping to get myself down between 130-135 pounds. I find it hard to lose weight now, but I am really trying to build up my momentum to really focus on dropping those pounds in the next year.
  • CourtneyLomonaco
    CourtneyLomonaco Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Okay, so this summer I was 121. Even lost weight when I couldn't work out due to ankle surgery. I came back to work (I'm a teacher) and totally lost control of my eating. Had another surgery in December and once again cannot work out yet. I have gained a total of 18 pounds and am so frustrated! I really need some support. Please help!!!!!
  • natrose2010
    natrose2010 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am stuggling so hard with the last 15 lbs. I am in the exact same position as you. I have lost 25 lbs, and am currently at 150lbs, but my goal weight is 135lbs. Even though I am eating healthier and making good choices, I can not see to keep my cravings under control. I am losing my confidence in myself.
  • lilblondie1
    lilblondie1 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I have lost 3.5 stone after my 1 year old was born and would like to get another stone to around 9.7 stone....
  • lilblondie1
    lilblondie1 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm on a streak for lent - running every day and no chocolate so hopefully that'll help....
  • CourtneyLomonaco
    Options
    Starting to get back into the right mind set. Summer is fast approaching and I am determined to wear that new bikini I bought last summer!
  • lindsayfacer
    lindsayfacer Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm 20 pounds away! I'm at 145 and want to be in the 120s. My BIGGEST struggle is my job at Starbucks - sugar is a constant temptation. Does anyone have any advice for someone who struggles with healthy eating (or coffee-drinking) at work??
  • angie_kins
    angie_kins Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    @lindsayfacer I struggle when there is tempting food at work too. I don't work at a restaurant, but I still have to face it. I have found that I can't just have a "little", because when it's in front of me all day a little turns into a lot. I drink lemon flavored water and chew sugar free gum to keep my mouth busy.
  • czbookworm
    czbookworm Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm new here but I want to lose 20 pounds by the end of May (currently at healthy BMI, but would like to be in the lower side of healthy range)! Actually 2 years ago I was at my perfect weight but I gained 20 pounds and now want to lose them!
    I just have a problem where I overeat, like I know I'm not hungry but I just really want to eat and then I can't stop. Any tips??
  • smelbo
    smelbo Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I was at my goal two years ago. 5'10", 165 lbs. Now I am 10 over that. Using MFP and Fitbit in tandem. It could be worse, I have been heavier than this, the weight just kinda creeps up over time. This time I am trying to stay on top of it. When (not IF, but WHEN) I get back to 165, I might revisit and loose 5 more . it seems to be easier for me to parse it out, it is not so overwhelming.
  • stormnv
    stormnv Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Just came back to MFP after a long break and I still have that last 15 pounds to loose(CW:153, GW 135). I need some friends for motivation and accountability.
  • KiniJenny
    KiniJenny Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm new to MFP and to the group and was immediately drawn to this thread because I'm getting there! I am 5'9", my heaviest was close to 160 and I'm at 141 today. The goal is 125 - 130 (I know that sounds way too thin for my height but trust me, I have a small frame that is currently enveloped in a lot of flab!). I have kept off the first 19 for about a year. I've never been below 140, that I can recall. Now is the push for true success (or at least what it means for me personally)! I am trying really hard to be focused on creating good habits, not just quick fixes. I even signed up for a half-marathon in July, so I'll be forced to train on a regular basis. I'm nervous but actually REALLY excited about it!! True, big-time training starts next Sunday (a group class). Anyway, thanks, and please feel free to add me as a friend if you'd like. I have a total of ONE at the moment. Ha! :)
  • jenniferbushey69
    jenniferbushey69 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    This is the story of my life. I yo yo usually only by 5 pounds . But injured myself last summer and fell off the wagon. I am 5 6 and most comfortable at 140 . I have gained 10 pounds that this time just doesnt seem to want to budge no matter what I do !!! I am always up for new friends here , seeing what others do and sharing my own ways if helpful.
  • smelbo
    Options
    My only real excercise is walking, and when the weather gets bad it is hard to get out there. This has been a pretty mild winter, but there are days. I try not to count the calories from my excercise into my daily intake calories, but sometimes I do, my usual indulgence is alcohol, I am sure that if I stopped drinking I wouldnt have a problem with going over my daily calorie goal eating too much food. Summer is coming, want to get back into some smaller clothes, but my ultimate goal is to be a healthy person. there are people in my circle of friends who don't even try anymore. I don't want to give up on these last pounds I need to loose.I know it is superficial, but I want to look and feel good.. Just for me.
  • smelbo
    Options
    By " circle of friends ", I mean the ones I hang out with...NOT my MFP, or fibit friends.
  • katie__ginger
    katie__ginger Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    @lindsayfacer maybe you could try making your own creamer with milk and a couple pumps of flavoring instead of getting a menu item drink at work? I have been making my own at home with coconut milk, cacao powder and some flavoring extracts and it turned out really well. You have all the ingredients to make some awesome combinations at your disposal!
  • dotobe
    dotobe Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I've never been above my healthy BMI, considering that I'm very athletic, but I am 20-30lb away from my goal weight. I love exercise, so finding ways to burn colories should not be a problem. The problem is to eat less.
  • CourtneyLomonaco
    Options
    Trying Jillian Michael's ripped in 30. Week one is done. Has anyone else done it?
  • Tatumhop
    Tatumhop Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Lost 6, 15 to go!