Any short girls ?

Options
babybellyfat
babybellyfat Posts: 1,102 Member
Hey guys I'm 37 4 feet 8 yup short and I weight about 98lbs -110 I want to firm my belly up that I gain tons.. Also get some muscle on my arms and legs. Anyhow have the same problems? I'm also vegetarian..

Replies

• babybellyfat
    Options
    ?
  • MaVieEntiere
    MaVieEntiere Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm 5'0 and am currently 132, would like to be more like 125.

Add me?! :)
  • TarahByte
    TarahByte Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I'm 4'11 99 lbs and all my fat is in my stomach. It's great. Not. Been strength training as of late though and my butt has gotten a little bigger, thankfully.
  • dogs_n_wine
    dogs_n_wine Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I am 5'1" and currently 122lbs. My GW is a lean 110. Strength training has been causing the scale to drop a little slower than cardio alone. Inches are falling off quick though!
  • babybellyfat
    Options
    What workouts do u all do? I added u
  • brandi4427
    brandi4427 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Im 5'1 and currently 138, goal is 115. Went vegan a couple of weeks ago and have lost about 10lbs since. Ive got the muffin top Im working on to!
  • babybellyfat
    Options
    brandi4427 wrote: »
    Im 5'1 and currently 138, goal is 115. Went vegan a couple of weeks ago and have lost about 10lbs since. Ive got the muffin top Im working on to!

Gosh muffin tops are hard I can't seem to loose it!!
  • fleurhaus
    fleurhaus Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Hey!

Yes, 4'11". I am about 108 pounds trying to get down to 100-95. Add me if you'd like :)
  • babybellyfat
    Options
    Added
  • mom23mangos
    mom23mangos Posts: 3,070 Member
    Options
    I'm 40, 5'2" and currently 106. Trying to get down to a lean 98-101lbs. My set weight was 95lbs for most of my life, but the last 7 years or so, the numbers have just been creeping up. Add sedentary desk job on top....:( Strength training 3x week and HIIT cardio 3x week. I've dropped about 5lbs in 2 weeks so far.

I also have the issue in that I have no body fat on my upper body. It all sits below my belly button and on my hips and thighs. As I reduce those areas, my upper body begins to look skeletal. Anyone else have this issue? Will just putting on muscle mass there help reduce that appearance?
  • linslttrs
    linslttrs Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1 currently 120. Working to get to 115. The older you get the harder it is to loose. Trying to tone up also. Desk job. Add me if you'd like-
  • babybellyfat
    Options
    I'm 40, 5'2" and currently 106. Trying to get down to a lean 98-101lbs. My set weight was 95lbs for most of my life, but the last 7 years or so, the numbers have just been creeping up. Add sedentary desk job on top....:( Strength training 3x week and HIIT cardio 3x week. I've dropped about 5lbs in 2 weeks so far.

I also have the issue in that I have no body fat on my upper body. It all sits below my belly button and on my hips and thighs. As I reduce those areas, my upper body begins to look skeletal. Anyone else have this issue? Will just putting on muscle mass there help reduce that appearance?

Ya I got the same problem!! And my tummy not changing
  • krisiwebster123
    krisiwebster123 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hey fellow shorties!

I'm just under 5ft 1 (153cm - so close!) I'm currently at 110lbs and I'm just focusing on getting more toned now.

I run 3x a week and do strength training around 2x a week :smiley:
  • babybellyfat
    Options
    Awesome work!!! Need to get motivated
    Hey fellow shorties!

I'm just under 5ft 1 (153cm - so close!) I'm currently at 110lbs and I'm just focusing on getting more toned now.

I run 3x a week and do strength training around 2x a week :smiley:

• SamandaIndia
    SamandaIndia Posts: 1,577 Member
    Options

Ya I got the same problem!! And my tummy not changing

I hear you. Skeletal top n chunky thighs! Thinking weight training. 5ft 4 but same challenge
  • babybellyfat
    Options
    We need to change!! But how is the question
  • babybellyfat
    Options
    We will figure it out some day some how lol
  • tinywonder25
    tinywonder25 Posts: 148 Member
    Options

You have my dream body shape!
    I'm 4' 11 currently 101lb with my goal being my usual 90-93 lb and then building muscle from there. My waist is still between 27"-28" and my hips are like 30 or 31"... Low sodium low carb mostly no grain no sugars. My body just holds on to tummy weight :(
  • sharmed06
    sharmed06 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm 5'1" and currently 49kgs (108lbs) my goal is 100lbs and just looking to tone everything up, I have a 21month old and since I had him seems like my thighs are literally holding the weight of the world in cellulite, I'm currently exercising every day... 60mins elliptical 45 mins strength training.
    My problem really is my mouth :blush: I eat healthily but tend to overeat particularly in the afternoon, I have a desk job and once I arrive home in the late afternoon I can just eat and eat and eat. I think if I could control my love for food, I would be in much better shape. I need motivation!!!
  • ema_lou8
    ema_lou8 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, I'm 5'2" and currently 127lbs and about 26% body fat. I've calorie counted for years and years and my lowest was 112lbs but still wasn't happy with the amount of wobble. I am still calorie counting but now I've started weight training 3 times a week with a bit of cardio. LOVING the weight training which is helping with the motivation. Trying to loose body fat and gain some muscle/strength. Target is a lean 120lb!