Taking baby to the gym?

Options
my gym offers daycare for up to two hours for moms who want to work out. I do usually leave him with family when I can but sometimes I feel like I'm relying on them to much..

Has anyone used this service at the gym? I can watch the day care while I do cardio so I might do that during the day and then go back in the evening to do weights when Daddy is home ..

What are your thoughts ?

Replies

• ariel1116
    ariel1116 Posts: 555 Member
    Options
    I just leave my baby in the stroller and workout next to him. I was worried at first that he would be in ppl way but everyone thinks it's great that I can workout and that they think he's cute. I just make sure I go when he's taking a nap
  • 4lalalauren
    4lalalauren Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I doubt I'd be allowed to do that at my gym. It's to fancy.. Haha.
  • Feleena_Byno
    Feleena_Byno Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    That would be an awesome option! To be able to take them right with you!! I don't think I could do that either...people are "snooty" lol...pluuuuus there's a HUGE flight of stairs leading up the gym...dragging a stroller up there would be cute lol. They due offer daycare service with my membership but you've gotta book two weeks in advance and I'm lucky if I know what I'm doing in the next two hours let alone two weeks! :)
  • brittyrose23
    brittyrose23 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    My gym offers babysitting service but I think the kiddo needs to be over 6 months. Oh and they just had an outbreak of hand foot mouth disease! Ugh! I'll be seeing if grandpa can watch him when I choose to go back to the gym.