What about next 6 months?...

Options
CowboySar
CowboySar Posts: 404 Member
Who would like to keep this group going and double down for the next 6 months?

I am not sure how to set this all up here to continue or does it make more sense to start another group?

Thoughts?

Replies

• Kiismyaces
    Kiismyaces Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Either way is cool with me. Let me know and I'm in!
  • Kiismyaces
    Options
    This time ill lose weight!
  • CowboySar
    Options
    Kiismyaces wrote: »
    This time ill lose weight!

That's the spirit, and yes you will......

That said should we just keep this going?
  • CowboySar
    Options
    I have done some editing to keep this going for another 6 months. Kiismyaces could you update the spreadsheet, showing the next 6 months if weigh in and make sure the dates are Monday's starting next Monday?

I have not heard anyone come back on my post about keeping this going, if you want we could clean up the spreadsheet and member list and invite more to the group, I am just not sure how.

Cheers
  • amsdragonfly
    amsdragonfly Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    btcowboy wrote: »
    I have done some editing to keep this going for another 6 months. Kiismyaces could you update the spreadsheet, showing the next 6 months if weigh in and make sure the dates are Monday's starting next Monday?

I have not heard anyone come back on my post about keeping this going, if you want we could clean up the spreadsheet and member list and invite more to the group, I am just not sure how.

Cheers

I think personally it would be nice to have another group like this- maybe starting fresh though. Keep the spreadsheet, but revamp or make a new group with just the people that want to continue. Then we could invite newbies?

Personally I feel like the three of us are the only ones checking at this point. :P
  • Kiismyaces
    Options
    I will keep it updated. Whether or not anyone checks in keep me posted on your journey!
  • amsdragonfly
    amsdragonfly Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Kiismyaces wrote: »
    I will keep it updated. Whether or not anyone checks in keep me posted on your journey!

Will do- I'm going to keep using the spreadsheet I think. It helps motivate me to see where I started, where I am and where I want to be. :)
  • Kiismyaces
    Options
    Updated sheet!