Introduce yourself.

Options

Replies

• jermari284
    jermari284 Posts: 31 Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Hi everyone, starting fresh AGAIN. I'm 27 with 3 children looking to lose 60 lbs. I've gained a ton of weight after my last baby who is now 2. So no more excuses I'm ready to go all in!! Add me if you like
  • jermari284
    jermari284 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, starting fresh AGAIN
  • ReneeLauthers
    ReneeLauthers Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone .. My name is Renee! I am 44 years old and my goal is to loose 40 pounds .. I have been struggling to get my head in the game and get on track! I need to eliminate the excuses and do what I know i need to do! Good luck to all! Game on!
  • laurab384
    laurab384 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I'm Laura. This will be my first mfp challenge!
    I'm 31yo, 5'4" 150lbs. My goal is to lose 15 lbs in the 10 weeks (maybe 20 if I'm lucky!)
  • scronen
    scronen Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Hi guys...I'm new to this challenge! My name is Stephanie, 34 (35 next month) and I have my nephew's high school graduation on May 13 so I'd like to lose as much as I can...weight or inches...so I can feel somewhat comfortable with getting pictures taken with him! I'm looking forward to this!
  • BourgeoiseX
    BourgeoiseX Posts: 23 Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Hello everyone.
    I'm 29 from Houston.
    My goal is to lose 20 lbs by June 1. Current weight is 163. Hoping to get down to 140 by summer. I've tried every diet under the sun; carb cycling, IIFYM, weight watchers, but this time I'm more comfortable with calorie counting and a balance diet that I can maintain long term.

I'm a busy 8-5 professional and I deserve a gold medal for snacking, junk food and sleep :)

Can't wait for March 1.
  • nicholemurphy87
    nicholemurphy87 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone , my names nichole and I'm a 28 year old mother of two. Today is my first day on this and I'm loving it so far.
  • saransaran
    saransaran Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Good morning! My name is Sally and at 68 might be one of the oldest to join the challenge. My starting weight in August was 207 and have been at a 181 plateau for about a month. I have logged into MFP for 156 days and it has kept me following my plan. Life is busy and happy with running a business and playing often with my 13-month-old grandson. Looking forward to the challenge!
  • rudexvirus
    rudexvirus Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! I'm Alyson. I'm 28, 29 this year and am trying to lose about 24 lbs from my current weight.
    I got down to roughly 130 last year before my wedding, and felt pretty good even though it wasn't quite my goal weight.
    Between getting married, mocing, finishing up my associates degree, and having my first kid, I Shot up almost 50 lbs.
    I am back down to 144, and am ready to work hard to finally get to my goal. :)
  • LastChanceRobin
    LastChanceRobin Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I just realized my birthday is 3 days after this challenge ends. I would like to fit in some blue jeans by then!
  • carsonlinds1990
    carsonlinds1990 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone!!

My name is Lindsey, and I am very excited about the group. I do not have any weight loss goals at this time, because I am currently pregnant. The last group really helped me to stay on track and keep myself active! I look forward to getting to know you guys!
  • ryblueeyes
    ryblueeyes Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone.
    I'm 29 from Houston.
    My goal is to lose 20 lbs by June 1. Current weight is 163. Hoping to get down to 140 by summer. I've tried every diet under the sun; carb cycling, IIFYM, weight watchers, but this time I'm more comfortable with calorie counting and a balance diet that I can maintain long term.

I'm a busy 8-5 professional and I deserve a gold medal for snacking, junk food and sleep :)

Can't wait for March 1.

:)
  • ryblueeyes
    ryblueeyes Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone!!

My name is Lindsey, and I am very excited about the group. I do not have any weight loss goals at this time, because I am currently pregnant. The last group really helped me to stay on track and keep myself active! I look forward to getting to know you guys!

Way to stay active during your pregnancy!
  • peggyj1
    peggyj1 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Peggy. 62 yrs. old need to lose about 25 more pounds. Recently lost 31 pounds by hitting the gym every morning and watching my intake. Looking forward to the challenge.
  • berylw49
    berylw49 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Cheryl. I'm 36, living in NYC, and I've lost about 90 lbs from my highest weight (most--70 lbs--since committing to mfp in July 2014). I'm kinda-sorta in maintenance now, but still learning how that should work for me, and ideally I'd love to lose another 10 lbs and/or keep at it in the gym so my body continues to change. I'm looking for added motivation and support and hoping this challenge gives me new focus. This will be my first challenge. I look forward to getting to know everyone!
  • NelsonKatelyn
    NelsonKatelyn Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I'm Kate, 27 years old and the mother of a 2 year old. I'm 5'5" and currently weigh 190lbs. My goal weight is 140. I haven't set myself on a time line for it. When I reach it I'll be happy with it! I finally joined a gym this week. It's 24 hours AND is women only!! That's really convenient for someone like myself who is easily intimidated by lunks at the gym. I am trying to force myself to get in the habit of getting up early and going before work because evenings are just too hectic! On the first day I was there at 6:15AM; I was pretty proud of myself!! lol I'm excited for this challenge! I think this will be a good boost for me.
  • Nikion901
    Nikion901 Posts: 2,467 Member
    Options
    celtikgirl wrote: »
    Greetings! I'm Sharon... 52... Married... Grandmother, and the Crazy Aunt everybody warned you about.

Since last March I've lost 40 pounds, I have a long way to go, but I'm officially medically no longer "morbidly obese" so that's a good thing! I'm pretty much tackling this ten pounds at a time.

Looking forward to the challenge to keep me motivated. It turns out I'm much more competitive than I ever thought I was, so I hope to be a good team mate!

Hey ... good to see you on this challenge. Niki
  • sillymetwo
    sillymetwo Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, STARTING OVER AGAIN! My name is Sharon. I live in rural Alaska. I’m 63 years old, have high cholesterol and blood pressure. I am hoping to improve my health by dieting and exercising. This group sounds like it will be fun and motivating and it’s exactly what I need! Looking forward to meeting all of you.
  • ilovelucy1930
    ilovelucy1930 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hello all.

I'm Lucy 23 years old junior in undergrad. Took a year off of school due to depression and gained so much weight.

I've been struggling to lose weight this year since I'm so fixated on the pounds. I'm aiming to lose 40lbs and this will motivate me since I'll have buddies and challenges.

I look forward to this and meeting you all through this group chats.
  • ruffalicious
    ruffalicious Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone!

My name is Ruffa, 28 from NC. my SW was 150, CW is between 131-133 and GW is 125. My goal is to get my body fat 25% or lower. I love running and going to zumba class, definitely a cardio person but i'd love to start lifting since i only have 5lbs to lose to achieve my GW.

I'd love to motivate everyone and to be motivated as well. :smiley: so excited for this challenge!