Welcome to Week 1!

Options
bruhaha007
bruhaha007 Posts: 333 Member
Wow, what a great group we have! Thank you for participating and I encourage and challenge everyone to make at least one comment per day on any one of the threads I created to ensure we keep some energy throughout the 16 weeks! Set your intent for the 16 weeks and I wish you all the very best! Let's hit it hard!

Replies

• jermari284
    jermari284 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Let's do thisss week one
  • SouleGirl802
    SouleGirl802 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the added incentive! I'm excited to see what the next 16 weeks will bring!
  • Healthy4me4ever
    Healthy4me4ever Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Thank you for setting this up. The timing was perfect for me and I'm really looking forward to the next 16 weeks.
  • Clemsongirl33
    Clemsongirl33 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    It was fate that brought me back to MFP after many years of not using it. So glad to find this group. Day 1 has been pretty good....only a few more hours to make it through....I got this!
  • freedsheila
    freedsheila Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm on a mission and this is a great way to help me get there! 20.5 in 7 weeks and 40 more to go!
  • angiewinner
    angiewinner Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Started the challenge with a 2 mile walk this evening!
  • JeffFit70
    JeffFit70 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Solid gym session. Macros mostly on target. One day down...15 weeks, 6 days to go :)
  • marolaissa198
    marolaissa198 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I pushed myself a little harder today to walk an extra mile and boy does it feel great! Hope everyone has a great night! Let's kick some serious *kitten* tomorrow lol
  • bruhaha007
    bruhaha007 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    Awesome job @angiewinner @JeffFit70 and @marolaissa198 You are all off to a great start!
  • GymnasticsMommy
    GymnasticsMommy Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I didn't do any cardio or anything today... I will do extra tomorrow.