Losing weight on vacation? What?!?

Options
I just got back from the Supernatural convention (my favorite TV show) and discovered this morning that I lost 2 lbs while I was gone. Now, the con was jam-packed busy, so I didn't really have time to indulge in cheating, and thanks to staying keto, having to delay meals so I didn't miss anything wasn't a big deal. Keto rocks!! Not that I needed convincing, but still. I'm continually amazed at what this WOE does for me.

Now, Dr.'s appt this afternoon. Can't wait to see what he says about my 50 lbs loss.

Replies

• ms_smartypants
    ms_smartypants Posts: 8,278 Member
    Options
    Amazing loss ...Congrats :)
  • emmymarie718
    emmymarie718 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Way to go! I am traveling this weekend and am nervous about staying on track but you've inspired me! Good luck at your appointment!
  • KarlaYP
    KarlaYP Posts: 4,439 Member
    Options
    Awesome vacation, and weight loss!! I love Supernatural!! Bet that was fun!!! :smiley:
  • Sunny_Bunny_
    Sunny_Bunny_ Posts: 7,140 Member
    Options
    Maybe you even burned a few extra calories from your heart racing from Dean's Disney princess eyes?!? Lol
  • annalisbeth74
    annalisbeth74 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    It must have been all the calories I burned from the nervous shaking while in line for my photo ops. Misha is so handsome in person! And Jared- holy cow. Well, see my new pic. Lol

Dr gave me a thumbs up for going low carb, too.
  • auntstephie321
    auntstephie321 Posts: 3,586 Member
    Options
    Awe you look so happy in your pic. Congrats on your loss and having a wonderful time :)
  • Sunny_Bunny_
    Sunny_Bunny_ Posts: 7,140 Member
    Options
    It must have been all the calories I burned from the nervous shaking while in line for my photo ops. Misha is so handsome in person! And Jared- holy cow. Well, see my new pic. Lol

Dr gave me a thumbs up for going low carb, too.

I'm super jealous of your profile pic!
  • blacktie347
    blacktie347 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I find that eating pre-cooked, pre-peeled hard boiled eggs are a great snack (2 per package, like a no carb, high fat, moderate protein treat) and they even sell them nowadays at supermarkets. I wonder if I could also stick to this WOE on vacation with those eggs.
  • annalisbeth74
    annalisbeth74 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    I never thought of bringing those! That probably would've been better than the quest bars.
  • blacktie347
    blacktie347 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I eat them at the mall when I'm stuck there for a while, and get grab something low carb from the coffee bean, like coffee/espresso, too
  • mandycat223
    mandycat223 Posts: 502 Member
    Options
    Hey, that convention wasn't named "Supernatural" for nothing. Of course, if you had lost weight on the typical cruise, you'd know you had just returned from The Twilight Zone.