March Challenge!

Options
wd773
wd773 Posts: 122 Member
Are you ready? Of course you are!!

March Challenge, post your starting weight and goal weight for the month. We will weigh in weekly.

Additionally

Week#1 drink water only this week ( no fizzy waters)

Week#2 45-60 minutes of cardio at least 4 days this week. Cardio includes walking, running, aerobics etc...

Week#3 no bread, crackers or bread like food this week.

Week#4 no eating after 7 pm (prepare no exceptions girls)

Week#5. Combine all weeks!!!

Ready , set, go!!!!

Replies

• Abowman806
    Abowman806 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Sounds intense, but I'm in!! With the exception of a daily coffee (or 2 haha), i only drink water :)

Starting weight - 211.6
    Goal weight - 199

Hopefully March treats me better than February. It was pretty cold here in Feb (I live in MA), but the weather is starting to look much better - 60 yesterday! Was able to take my girls to the park for 2 hours!

Good luck, ladies!!
  • wd773
    Options
    SW 254
    GW 244

Yes Abowman806 intense it is and we can accomplish it!

March is gonna be good to us ladies!
  • MudstainSally
    MudstainSally Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    Oh... coffee is water!? I dont put ANYTHING in my coffee, it's wake up water lol.
  • MudstainSally
    Options
    SW 246
    GW 238 (might change this to 236 based on current loss).

I'm committed. Week 3 and week 4 are going to be hard. I don't eat a lot of carbs, but I love me a pita bread sandwich with hummus and turkey about twice a week. Week 4, I don't go to the gym until 8pm, when I get back, I love my fudgicicle, but I can do without it.

Let's do this! My birthday is the first week of April and if I hit goal, I'll be at my original MFP starting weight from 2012, I'll be 20lbs down from that gain and back on track.
  • wd773
    Options
    Week#5 ???
    (snapshot of week 1 in April Challenge)
    Sorry ladies my error. The last weigh in day for week 4 will be 3/31.

MudstainSally it's gonna be a happy birthday
  • tuscaroragirl
    tuscaroragirl Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    We got this ladies!

SW: 242
    GW: 234

I'm up for the challenge!
  • tuscaroragirl
    tuscaroragirl Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    SW 246
    GW 238 (might change this to 236 based on current loss).

I'm committed. Week 3 and week 4 are going to be hard. I don't eat a lot of carbs, but I love me a pita bread sandwich with hummus and turkey about twice a week. Week 4, I don't go to the gym until 8pm, when I get back, I love my fudgicicle, but I can do without it.

Let's do this! My birthday is the first week of April and if I hit goal, I'll be at my original MFP starting weight from 2012, I'll be 20lbs down from that gain and back on track.

Hi Jenn!!

My birthday is almost here too (mid- March). Let's get ourselves the awesome gift of seeing the scale go down & feeling great! We got this girl!
  • AlisonLS
    AlisonLS Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    SW 232.8
    GW 222.8
    Week, 1: 229.8.
    I made my 2# for the week.
    I did have one diet soda on Tues before I read this, but lots of water with some coffee and tea....this momma needs caffeine.
  • MudstainSally
    Options
    SW 246
    GW 238
    W1: 244.6 Hrm... I so had a mini size coke on Friday with pizza. I failed this week (sorta), but I'm committed to this next week and need to workout more than I did this last week.
  • AlisonLS
    Options
    SW 232.8
    Wk1 229.8
    Wk 2 227.8, yes!
    So I definitely did 3 days of cardio. But instead of hitting the gym a fourth day I spent the afternoon outside with the kiddos and had a ton of extra steps this week.
  • MudstainSally
    Options
    Nice job Alison!

SW 246
    Wk 1 244.6
    Wk 2 242.4

Cardio all week, it's getting easier and the elliptical and I are becoming friends (not really but I tell myself that).
  • AlisonLS
    Options
    Nice job Alison!

SW 246
    Wk 1 244.6
    Wk 2 242.4

Cardio all week, it's getting easier and the elliptical and I are becoming friends (not really but I tell myself that).

Good job!!!