trying to get fit

Options
Im from florida, i have gained weight from Zoloft the doctor put me on and now Im on a mission to lose it all. Today makes 4 days straight of Zumba and im feeling great.

Replies

• HatherM
    HatherM Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    Good for you, that's fab! :) remember to have a couple of rest days a week too ;)
  • CrumCPT
    CrumCPT Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I'm in Florida too. I took 4 months off and trying to drop 25 lbs before summer.
  • sonnydaniels
    sonnydaniels Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I'm in Mississippi--I am trying to...let me rephrase, I am going to lose 120 lbs. Good luck to you in your weight loss journey!!
  • LBoggie77
    LBoggie77 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Good luck to you! I am in the frozen tundra of Canada. When my partner and I bought our house in September, the new place just didn't have the room for my gym equipment, so out the door it went. In 5 months I gained almost 25 lbs. It happened before I even noticed it. Luckily I found a great gym just a short drive away, and I'm back to it 5-6 days a week, eating clean and drinking more water than I thought humanly possible. Already down 4.6 pounds since the 11th! If I can do it, you can do it!!!!
  • dykesrobert09
    dykesrobert09 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    The big FLA here too. Got out the military, quit lifting for 2 years, gained 25 pounds. Working on building a physique that I can be proud of, again....
  • Meg035
    Meg035 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Good for you! My best advice is to take baby steps and do it for yourself and how good it makes you feel not just the weight loss!
  • Afura
    Afura Posts: 2,054 Member
    Options
    I was from FL (Tampa)! Zumba is great, entertainment and cardio at the same time. When you find a good instructor, stick with them! :smiley: