Sparkle water *jazz hands*
  • elizabethymartin
    elizabethymartin Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Lmao
  • elizabethymartin
    Options
    I've been good since sat night. How's everyone else doing?
  • AJMB704
    AJMB704 Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    I've been good since sat night. How's everyone else doing?

AF yesterday and will be tonight. Planning to be AF until at least Friday, possibly through Saturday.
  • TriniDiva_PA
    TriniDiva_PA Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I was AF last night & planning on doing the same tonight. I overdid it over the wkend; so, my plan is to lay low for a few days so I can do it all over again this wkend :-)
  • elizabethymartin
    Options
    That's a good plan!
  • AJMB704
    Options
    I had one glass of Pinot noir last night. It was delicious but I woke up at 3:30 and never fell back to sleep! It couldn't be one glass at 6 pm, could it? :|
  • elizabethymartin
    Options
    U know it is that sneaky *kitten* blood sugar drop. When that happens I cut a little juice into some sparkling water and chug it down. Prob best to pair a protein w/ that but I don't. Even tho I should.
  • AJMB704
    Options
    Well...I was well behaved at the dentist last night and passed on the wine offered...and then I went to dinner with my husband afterward and had 2 drinks. Glass of champagne and a glass of white wine. Drat!
  • AJMB704
    Options
    Was well behaved last night, stuck to sparkling water. I had a very brief wine craving that soon passed.
  • purpledoll173
    purpledoll173 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I'm back on the wagon after over indulging over Christmas and new year.
  • elizabethymartin
    Options
    @purpledoll173 the welcome wagon welcomes you on to the wagon!! I def overindulged too. It happens. New year, less beer. Let us know your progress!
  • AJMB704
    Options
    Oooops. Two glasses of wine tonight. I realized that south beach diet is really tough for me. I eat a lot of carbs normally and I am feeling really deprived right now. I can either cut carbs OR cut alcohol. But not both for very long. (And I know that alcohol counts as carbs! Or something...)

Stuck to my protein, dairy and vegetables today but am REALLY enjoying my second glass of wine right now. No apologies.
  • AJMB704
    Options
    Well, Vegas sucked. Apparently we are not Vegas people and also our friends (the whole point of going) bailed super early and we were stuck there until Monday night. Didn't drink yesterday at all. Mostly moped about the fact we were stuck in Vegas.

Tonight I'm having a glass of wine - our pasta recipe called for white and we bought a bottle. Ignoring the second glass, at least. I had a tough day at work and am feeling bummed on the friend front. But what can ya do.
  • TriniDiva_PA
    Options
    It's Tuesday and I'm AF! That's 2 days in a row
  • tmbg1
    tmbg1 Posts: 1,301 Member
    Options
    Doing great and af on this Tuesday.. Hope everyone else is doing well!
  • TriniDiva_PA
    Options
    Me too. All is well (and dry), lol
  • AJMB704
    Options
    I'm hanging in there! Wanted happy hour tonight but skipped it. Ignoring the cold white in fridge. Going to get in the bathtub so I can't hit up the kitchen :D
  • TriniDiva_PA
    Options
    2 days in a row, AF o:)