Heres where we enter starting weight.

rharris1985
rharris1985 Posts: 1 Member
Starting Weight for me (_OP_Is_A_) Is 254 as of last night.

Replies

• dyingjohnnie
    dyingjohnnie Posts: 1 Member
    Starting weight 190 - dyingjohnnie
  • althecat
    althecat Posts: 1 Member
    I'm too skinny for this *kitten* haha but I need to exercise!
  • smithitup
    smithitup Posts: 5 Member
    Once you stop smoking weed Cat you will put on weight. I will weigh myself tomorrow morning and check in
  • kem553
    kem553 Posts: 1 Member
    Hi! I'm 136.6 lbs as of this morning, only trying to drop around 6lbs but haven't dropped below this weight in over two years of on/off trying. Also definitely what people call 'skinny fat' so need to start working out.
  • _notNull
    _notNull Posts: 1 Member
    Hello SD. I'm currently ~220lbs, looking to go up ~10lbs.
  • kgraham07
    kgraham07 Posts: 1 Member
    Hi SD. From battling depression, not caring at all what I ate, and drinking all day I gained 20 pounds in 6 months! I'm at 163 and don't even recognize my body. I need to lose 30 pounds.
  • heiffer_man
    heiffer_man Posts: 2 Member
    Hi! Hotformen here - 150lbs, 5'8" would like to drop 15-20lbs. :)
  • abel4it
    abel4it Posts: 5 Member
    Goombagirl checking in. Right now I'm at 162 at 5'6". I'd like to lose another 30-ish.
  • xakkrii
    xakkrii Posts: 1 Member
    Xakkrii - 6'2" - 216 lb starting weight
  • OspreySoaring
    OspreySoaring Posts: 9 Member
    Hi SD folks! OspreySoaring here and I'm actually looking to gain.
    6'2" @ 165lbs
    Hope to add .5lb/week
  • kyo15
    kyo15 Posts: 1 Member
    Hello! Kilayo checking in at 192lbs.
  • smithitup
    smithitup Posts: 5 Member
    Okay, so I'm 5'9 and weighed in at 185lb. I want to lose about 5-6k in fat, so maybe 14lb but like some others I want to put on weight. We will see how I go!
  • Jet9RDO
    Jet9RDO Posts: 12 Member
    6'0 191lbs this morning. My goal is 180. Good luck peeps.
  • bathroom_girl
    bathroom_girl Posts: 1 Member
    Starting at 135, want to get to 125! I've been trying to do it for years, and I guess now is the time. :)
  • RedHeadedRiot
    RedHeadedRiot Posts: 9 Member
    A little late to the game, but here I am. I am 4'11" and I have went from 160 to 145 since quitting drinking on NYE. Still got a while to go!
  • hotdog_love
    hotdog_love Posts: 7 Member
    Oh haayyyyyyy. 195 at 5'6" right now, but was a solid 170/175 before I started drinking more heavily a few years ago. Time to get back to business!
  • mrs011277
    mrs011277 Posts: 32 Member
    edited March 2016
    I've gained so much weight over the last few years because of the drinking. My goal is to drink moderately once in a while with friends and not when I'm home.

CW: 204.2

Been at it for a week and already lost 5 lbs!
  • Jet9RDO
    Is anybody trying to hit their macros? I know it is a little geeky but I love the MFP feature of keeping track of your protein/carb/fat %s.
  • RedHeadedRiot
    RedHeadedRiot Posts: 9 Member
    Jet9RDO wrote: »
    Is anybody trying to hit their macros? I know it is a little geeky but I love the MFP feature of keeping track of your protein/carb/fat %s.

Yeah 40 carb 30on other two.
  • Jet9RDO
    My weigh in day today. 188.5 lbs. down 2.5.
  • OspreySoaring
    Nice work Jet, my weigh in this AM 165.5. Up 1/2 lb (what i want).

To other Q, o measure my macroes. 25% prot, 45% carb, 30% fat. Protein is hard, MFP has me at 168g a day.
  • Jet9RDO
    Im in cardio season right now so I jack up my carbs a little bit. To gain weight, are you trying to get more protein? You are right, getting healthy sources of lean protein can be challenging with busy lives. I struggle with this too. Keep up the good work!
  • OspreySoaring
    The lean protein is primarily for muscle rebuilding. You know an american diet is soooo easy to get carb/fat ratio, but since I'm working to increase strength and body tone, protein sort of where it's at for me. Don't even have a weight goal really. Just figure adding .5 lbs a week is a good indicator of muscle mass growing.
  • hotdog_love
    hotdog_love Posts: 7 Member
    I'm scared to weigh myself. Don't think I will for a month, so I won't get frustrated.
  • OspreySoaring
    Weight is just a measure of your relationship with gravity thru an arbitrary number scale. 120 or 520lbs, we all hit terminal velocity at 9.8 M/s.
    What i think counts the most is how do you feel? What do you think of your reflection? Where's your endurance, energy, and confidence? Those are my measures. Don't let that scale speak ill of the strides you make to self improvement.
  • Jet9RDO
    I know for my wife, weigh ins can be tricky depending on the week. Osprey has it right. You are putting forth the work and weight really means nothing sometimes. When our muscles are growing or we are inflammed after a kick *kitten* workout day, the scales can be very deceiving. Keep rockin it SD peeps.
  • UhOh_ItsKylie
    UhOh_ItsKylie Posts: 4 Member
    I'm not super focused on losing weight, as the arbitrary number doesn't phase me that much. However, I would like to lose inches and see my body fat % go down. I'm currently 5'7", 130 lbs, and 20.4% BF. To be quite honest, I just want to look better naked. LOL :wink:
  • Jet9RDO
    Ended up at 186.5. Started at 191. Not unhappy. 180 is race weight. Hard for me to achieve much less maintain for any length of time. Hopefully will peak in the summer. Had fun yall.
  • abel4it
    abel4it Posts: 5 Member
    Started at 162, ended up at 152, at 5'6", which sure shows how many extra liquid calories I used to take in. I didn't do any dietary changes other than not drinking.

I'm guessing my weight loss will slow or stop soon, so I'll have to start looking into how/what/why I'm eating what I am.

• dhuno
    dhuno Posts: 17 Member
    I'm not super focused on losing weight, as the arbitrary number doesn't phase me that much. However, I would like to lose inches and see my body fat % go down....To be quite honest, I just want to look better naked. LOL :wink:

I'm trying not to focus on a number, but like Kylie, I would like to lose inches and generally just feel better. Naked or otherwise, haha. Plus, I have my high school reunion this summer and I have to look good for that, of course.

I am trying to watch the macros- especially sodium since my blood pressure is higher than it's ever been. It's still "okay" but any higher and I will be in the danger zone.