Hi all, I want to quit the alcohol as well

NWCountryGal
NWCountryGal Posts: 1,992 Member
I drink about half a bottle of wine with dinner, sometimes less, sometimes a bit more. I don't get plowed, but I don't want to end up with that in my new life-style. I feel so much better not.

That's why I am joining the group, to meet others of the same mind, and to support and be supported in all our endeavors to gain health, fitness, and enjoy life. I am 63, but I am not going to think age, except when I am working out. I know what I can do, and I listen to my body:) But I need all ages here. You all have something I can learn, and I hope I can help with some things as well. I need to start logging, although I am pretty much vegetarian now, I know how to eat meats, since I did it for 63 years. So I know about them as well, and believe entirely on every person having the right to choose. My fave foods are just plant-based, and I do still plan to eat some cheese, and other dairy, we'll see. Time will tell:) Denise PS Glad I found your group

I also belong to em2wl as I a turning into a gym rat, LOL!! What can I say, I had to get out more, and things just fell together. I'm having fun body-building:) and feel great:)

Replies