Week Feb 29 Goals and Progress

Options
barbhat13
barbhat13 Posts: 725 Member
Last week of restrictions after surgery!
1. Plan and log
2. Swim gently
3. Walk
4. No recreational eating while reading
5. Get spring veggies and flowers planted

Replies

• freyjac
    freyjac Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Last week didn't go so well. I did manage to lose 3 lbs from the previous week. But I didn't get in 3 runs no kettlebells i didn't post my goals everyday. Oh well another week means I get to try again.

This week i will
    1) 3-4 runs
    2)1-2 kettlebell/weight workouts
    3) get rentals for the wedding taken care of
    4) check on photographer for the wedding
    5) stay in calories
    6)post goals and progress everyday
  • barbhat13
    barbhat13 Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    welllll
    I logged every thing after a good exercise day and planned meals but ate and read .... Way over net calories..... Snacking out of control!
    Better tomorrow!
  • cwolfgram
    cwolfgram Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    1. Workout three times. 1 workout down this morning.
    2. Log everything.
    3. Stay in calories.
  • JMarcella57
    JMarcella57 Posts: 1,902 Member
    Options
    1. Walk/run 5 miles
    2. Reach normal weight BMI
  • SweetPeasMom55
    SweetPeasMom55 Posts: 3,385 Member
    Options
    Well my day of going out shopping with mom got cancelled due to we are expecting a big storm oh and the fact I have a fever give me a day off and i get sick LOL.

So I should be sleeping but I'm still working on that lenten thing and working on tossing things out. One small bag out and a ton of stuff I have gone through. Slow and steady

this week I'm just going to focus on plenty of sleep
    increasing my water intake
    eating healthy foods

By the way does anyone take probiotics what's your thought on them?
  • JMarcella57
    Options
    By the way does anyone take probiotics what's your thought on them?
    I take Garden of Life Raw Probiotics Women 50 & Wiser. Even though the recommended dosage is 3/day, I try to remember to take one a day. When I'm not feeling well, I make certain to take 1 to 2 per day. I figure it's a little something extra to help keep me healthy.
  • lemurcat12
    lemurcat12 Posts: 30,886 Member
    Options
    Back to logging everything today! Hoping to swim tonight, too.
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    My goal for this week is to not totally blow it on the weekend!! It won't be easy, because I have a wedding on Saturday and have no idea what's on the menu. But I'll eat very light that day, enjoy myself and get right back on it on Sunday.
  • JMarcella57
    Options
    My week has gotten off to a slow start for my MFP goals. Today, I awaken to a fresh day! B)

@Alatariel75 - Have fun at the wedding!
  • Menix8
    Menix8 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Goals for this week:
    1. Try to eat mostly whole foods (maybe this will help satiety?), and increase vegetables
    2. Do HIIT three times a week
    3. Get at least 7000 steps every day
    4. Don't snack on leftover Valentine's Day chocolate, lol
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    My week has gotten off to a slow start for my MFP goals. Today, I awaken to a fresh day! B)

@Alatariel75 - Have fun at the wedding!

Thank you! It's two of my oldest friends, and many other old friends will be there. I'm wearing a US10 dress and I'm slightly mindblown LOL
  • lemurcat12
    Options
    Excellent!

Goal for the day is to log everything (I ended up not doing that yesterday) and to go swimming (don't wanna, but I will).
  • ladiva05
    ladiva05 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I met over 1/2 of the goals set for later week... now this week has been ruff!!! I've had work meeting all week which have included lunch and or dinner...so pre-planning had been excruciatingly painful. I'm looking forward to the weekend so I can regroup. So my goal the next few days is to drink water, drink water, drink water... watch my calories, get as much exercise as I can....
  • lemurcat12
    Options
    Managed to log yesterday, but never got to the pool. I've been getting in some exercise (strength stuff and pilates, mostly) but it's time to get back to cardio, so that will be my big plan for the weekend, as well as logging (even estimates, as today will be tough and inaccurate).