Amazing Race Team Rosters

Options

Replies

• mswanger09
    mswanger09 Posts: 863 Member
    Options
    mallowbar wrote: »
    I have everyone fixed or added to a team. Waiting to hear on a couple people so there still might be some people added. If someone was added twice I gave them the choice.

My name is still spelled wrong on Team 6. It is mswanger09.
  • Melodieccurn
    Melodieccurn Posts: 966 Member
    Options
    theetycho wrote: »
    Wow. Huge teams this time! It will be fun! :)
    Missed you! We will be awesome this run!
  • Melodieccurn
    Options
    mswanger09 wrote: »
    I have everyone fixed or added to a team. Waiting to hear on a couple people so there still might be some people added. If someone was added twice I gave them the choice.

should be okay now
  • mswanger09
    mswanger09 Posts: 863 Member
    Options
    mswanger09 wrote: »

should be okay now

It is! Thank you!
  • tmn2016
    tmn2016 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I still don't have a team....
  • HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 7,997 Member
    Options
    Team 4: Nicole Mallette (with an "e" not an "a"). You mixed up my letters again! (Sorry that I made it so difficult!) Shauna30 is missing. She was on two teams (4 and 5) but now I don't see her on either. Thanks, Lisa
  • SamandaIndia
    SamandaIndia Posts: 1,577 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Hi @mallowbar, What are the usernames of team 10 team mates, that have names similar to greyismycolor and shockedvalue07

Neither of the above names work when I try to friend them.thxs. edit: found them: greyismycolour xadd a U plus shockvalue07 x no ED
  • Melodieccurn
    Options
    tmn2016 wrote: »
    Team 6
  • Melodieccurn
    Options
    HASWLRS wrote: »
    Team 4: Nicole Mallette (with an "e" not an "a"). You mixed up my letters again! (Sorry that I made it so difficult!) Shauna30 is missing. She was on two teams (4 and 5) but now I don't see her on either. Thanks, Lisa

I'll fix them tonight when I get home from work.
  • 20KimmieKim16
    20KimmieKim16 Posts: 640 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Hi, My name is spelled wrong, it's just shockvalue07 without the ed. Thank you. I'm on team 10.
  • Nikion901
    Nikion901 Posts: 2,467 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    hawkins410 wrote: »
    I feel like a dork, but I'm not sure how to do a friend request. It would be great to meet the other members of Team 6! :smile:

You can send a friend request from their profile page ... and you can get to their profile page from any post they made just be clicking on their name and then on their name in the pop up.
  • Melodieccurn
    Options
    HASWLRS wrote: »

I'll fix them tonight when I get home from work.

I think i am turning dsylexic. Check now.
  • Melodieccurn
    Options
    Hi @mallowbar, What are the usernames of team 10 team mates, that have names similar to greyismycolor and shockedvalue07

Neither of the above names work when I try to friend them.thxs. edit: found them: greyismycolour xadd a U plus shockvalue07 x no ED

I did this at work last night. Sorry. I was trying to hurry and my friend was trying to help but we both messed up a quite a few.
  • hawkins410
    hawkins410 Posts: 2,105 Member
    Options
    Team 6

Yay Team 6! :)
  • 6DeDe6
    6DeDe6 Posts: 116 Member
    Options

Thank you :)
  • smiphette
    smiphette Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    My name is misspelled. It should be the L should be a T.

TEAM 7: smiphette
  • Melodieccurn
    Options
    smiphette wrote: »
    My name is misspelled. It should be the L should be a T.

TEAM 7: smiphette

Fixed
  • doodledoo92
    doodledoo92 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Nikion901 wrote: »
    Team 9: should be doodledoo, not doodledo :)

I'm on Team 9 also ... and I noticed that you have not entered your name on the spreadsheets yet. Just a tip ... it should be your MFP username so people can send you a friend request or a message.

Oh perfect. I thought it had to be correct in the team assignments :) thanks!
  • LastChanceRobin
    LastChanceRobin Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I feel like such a dick becsuse i think i screwed up somewhere- but i am on 2 teams now. Can someone remove me from team 8 (solely becsuse team 9 has friend requested me)
  • angelious
    angelious Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Hi I asked to be signed up but name not yet on the list. If possible can I be in Team 9 with LastChanceRobin? Thanks
This discussion has been closed.