Low carb and keto friends! Add me thread

Options

Replies

• KaseyDH83
    KaseyDH83 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Anyone is welcome to add me. My diary is open to friends.
  • cairnsmom
    cairnsmom Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I'm fairly new, too, and a bit of a "posting introvert"...lots of reading and learning but not much original posting. And I'm getting more comfortable with making comments on my home page. However, I definitely like friends, so feel free to add me, too. :)
  • tigakai
    tigakai Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Nobody in my life does LC! Looking for a group with similar mindset to share successes. Its works so well for me and I wanna see the same happening for others
  • klkateri
    klkateri Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Always looking for more support on here!! Feel free to add me!
  • ucbycindy
    ucbycindy Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Silly question...how do I add friends?
  • KarlaYP
    KarlaYP Posts: 4,439 Member
    Options
    Up there ^^ is a Find Members tab. Click on it, then type in the members screen name, bringing up their profile, then click to add friend. I try to include which group I saw them in so they are aware. Then repeat! :smiley:
  • Lefty1290
    Lefty1290 Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well. :) More support can't hurt.
  • DonnaW825
    DonnaW825 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    You can add me as well!!!
  • suesuarez
    suesuarez Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Me too! Sending requests!!
  • WIChelle
    WIChelle Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    You can add me also :)
  • Time2LoseWeightNOW
    Time2LoseWeightNOW Posts: 1,730 Member
    Options
    Hi, Somewhat newbie here, recently diagnosed with T2D...so I am still trying to get it all going in the right direction. I would love to have new LCHF friends. Anyone can add me, also. Thanks.
  • canonri
    canonri Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Tried to add as many people as possible. Feel free to add me
  • coronalime
    coronalime Posts: 583 Member
    Options
    I have no idea how to send a friend request. Sad. I know. But you guys can add me.
  • kaeporaketo
    kaeporaketo Posts: 12 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Add me too! Would love some more keto friends <3
  • jparks527
    jparks527 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I am new to LC, and I would love to have friends who can help me with recipes. I have been reading a lot of posts and can see that I am making it harder than it is.
  • GaleHawkins
    GaleHawkins Posts: 8,160 Member
    Options
    raine291 wrote: »
    Looking for friends who utilize any type of low carb diet, too. I am new to MFP but have followed a low carb lifestyle for ten years. :)

Wow 10 years is a long time so I am sure you have a lot you can share. I have only been at it for 1.5 years but plan to stay with this Way Of Eating for life. Actually when I decided to leave most all sugars and all forms of grain hoping to manage my joint and muscle pain I was not even aware I was going LCHF. :) In just 30 days my pain was being managed well but since then my weight has dropped and my health markers have really improved so now at 65 they are better than 20 years ago. I now have more hope for the future.

It impresses me to see so many young people starting to eat better. If I had done this when I was 23 I expect I could have sidestepped my physical limitations that I have today. Best of continued success to all of you.

• Sweetsys
    Sweetsys Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I started out great but last week out of the blue gained 2 lbs. would love to have friends thru this journey. I'm 64 and know I won't lose weight quickly. We have started walking more & I'm hoping that is the gain. Clothes fit much better & inches are coming off. Scale just stuck
  • sianfribbins
    sianfribbins Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I tried to add everyone above me, please feel free to add me too :smile:
  • cottagegirl71
    cottagegirl71 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    just friend requested everyone above me I didn't already have - anyone can add me too :)
  • Lilfoxieroxie
    Lilfoxieroxie Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm a daily logger