New to the group and the site

Options
kellyk1027
kellyk1027 Posts: 4 Member
Hello all! I am Kelly! I am proud, 25 year old lesbian, who is trying to lose some weight. I started my weight loss journey at 238 pounds about 3 years ago. In 7 months, I was down to 188 and I felt great. I gained 20 pounds back and landed myself at 208 a couple of months ago. I have been working hard, and weighed in at 194 this morning. My goal is to be at 156 by October, because that means I lost 25% of my body weight when I was 25 :-) I am looking for motivation help and buddies to share my journey with!

Replies

• tarabole
    tarabole Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    I just sent you a FR! Congrats on your progress this far! That's excellent!
  • TehLaughingDog
    TehLaughingDog Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Hey Kelly! Welcome! :) Your kitty in your profile picture looks just like my girl Charlotte whose currently racing around the house yowling haha. I think that's a great goal to drop down to that by October (best month ever btw).

I'm Amanda, also 25 and an October baby as well. You're more than welcome to add me if you would like :#
  • acushhh
    acushhh Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Welcome Kelly! I've sent you a friend request! Support is the best way to stay in this weight loss game... :smile: Sounds like you're doing pretty great! My 30th birthday is coming up this summer and really want to start my 30's off right! Birthday goals!
  • DetoxRev
    DetoxRev Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone! My name is Natalie and I reside in Riverside Ca. Looking for workout partners or mutual support buddies. Looking forward to meeting you.
  • Natniek
    Natniek Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm also brand new to this site. My psychologist recommended I start using the app to track what I eat, so here I am.
    I'm an intersex asexual and I've had a constant problem with my weight throughout my life. Just got diagnosed with severe obstructive sleep apnea, so with the help of a CPAP I am trying to get my all-round health back on track after years of neglect.