Team 7 - We rock!

Options
countrcowgirl
countrcowgirl Posts: 249 Member
Hello everyone!!!

Hope you are all ready to have some fun as we work towards our fitness goals!! I am looking forward to being on this journey with all of you, and kicking butt each week as we put in our best effort towards completing each leg of the race and attempting the challenges along the way.

First order of business we need a team name ... So please say hi and post any ideas for names as well.

I am Donna by the way! Lets rock this!

Replies

• maicap22
    maicap22 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Hi all! Please call me Maica. I can't wait till Mar 7. I am sure to have a blast with you. I will be leaving the team naming with you guys because I am not good with that :wink:

BTW, I will be sending friend requests to you all so I hope you accept :)
  • bigroastdinner
    bigroastdinner Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Hey! I am Laura, and I am excited to get this going!

I am also terrible at names though.... Hopefully there are some creatives in the group somewhere!! :smiley:
  • tfisher678
    tfisher678 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Hello, I'm Tiffany. Looking forward to accomplishing our goals together along with the challenge of winning each week ;)

I'm good with whatever is decided for a team name. This amazing race challenge sounds like so much fun, I hope we can all crush our goals and then some!
  • visionmet
    visionmet Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I'm Kaci. So excited to get started and to work together and support everyone!

Not sure on team name though? Slim Springbreakers? Strong Springbreakers? Haha I guess all I got is some alliteration :D
  • danwilk
    danwilk Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hello, I'm Daniel, and I'm looking forward to the challenge with you guys. Let's go team 7!

We are here to crush some goals so why not be the Goal Crushers!
  • erickanparadise
    erickanparadise Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hi, Ericka here...:)! I am so excited to be part of the "Amazing Race"...LOVE that someone thought of this and organized something so fun and Challenging! With that I would like to suggest our team name as "UP for the Challenge"!!! Cheers to all my soon to be new friends I will send friend request as soon as I figure out how LOL!
  • cwolfgram
    cwolfgram Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I'm Cassie. No ideas on team name.
  • trishfit2014
    trishfit2014 Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    Hi Team 7. Excited to start the challenge!
  • cwolfgram
    Options
    I sent friend requests to everyone on our team. Couldn't find two of them: justmeisha & smiphelte
  • LoveLacy
    LoveLacy Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm lacy. Looking forward to this and really hoping that this helps to motivate me. Xx
  • cwolfgram
    Options
    cwolfgram wrote: »
    I sent friend requests to everyone on our team. Couldn't find two of them: justmeisha & smiphelte

Should be smiphette. Found it on the spreadsheet. Could not find justmeisha.
  • LoveLacy
    Options
    Done 163 mins minimum of walking today just because I had to travel to a different office for work. My feet hurt and I'm tired as was an early morning. Hope u all had great day x
  • christabeltoria
    christabeltoria Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Hey, team! Looking forward to our group effort!
  • smiphette
    smiphette Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Hiya. I am excited to race with you. :)
  • countrcowgirl
    countrcowgirl Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Welcome, welcome everyone! If you can't wait until March 7 to start there is a squat challenge that has already begun!

And name suggestions so far:

- Slim Springbreakers
    - Strong Springbreakers
    - Goal Crushers
    - UP for the challenge

• visionmet
    visionmet Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    That squat challenge.....did day 7 today...80 squats...gonna feel that tomorrow!
  • tfisher678
    tfisher678 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Welcome, welcome everyone! If you can't wait until March 7 to start there is a squat challenge that has already begun!

And name suggestions so far:

- Slim Springbreakers
    - Strong Springbreakers
    - Goal Crushers
    - UP for the challenge

My vote is for Goal Crushers :)
  • maicap22
    maicap22 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    My vote is also for Goal crushers :)
  • smiphette
    smiphette Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    I like Goal Crushers too so can run around yelling TEAM CRUSH! in my Hulk voice.
  • LoveLacy
    Options
    Goal crushers for me x