5Mar2016 Day 6 of 21

Options
84wweber
84wweber Posts: 97 Member
Dirty 30 is another good one! Once again I think I would have talked myself out of doing this workout if it weren't for this challenge and knowing that I needed to check in with you guys. Thanks again!

Replies

• wtw0n
    wtw0n Posts: 1,083 Member
    Options
    I did Lower Fix Extreme and Dirty 30 today. Imo the first mentioned is the toughest 21 Day Fix exercise.

This was not a very good workout session. My insomnia has been very bad lately and today I'm really feeling it. I just couldn't give my best and I felt exhausted. After the workout I could barely walk because of being so tired :/ I'm gonna just rest tomorrow, not gonna do any kind of workout.
  • yatesy74
    yatesy74 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    wtw0n wrote: »
    I did Lower Fix Extreme and Dirty 30 today. Imo the first mentioned is the toughest 21 Day Fix exercise.

This was not a very good workout session. My insomnia has been very bad lately and today I'm really feeling it. I just couldn't give my best and I felt exhausted. After the workout I could barely walk because of being so tired :/ I'm gonna just rest tomorrow, not gonna do any kind of workout.

Sometimes the best thing you can do is take a day off and let yourself recover. I too sometimes get insomnia so I hope you get some much needed rest soon.
  • yatesy74
    Options
    Going out to dinner tonight, wish me luck! I plan on eating some lean protein and vegetables, going to try to avoid the carbs so I can have at least one adult beverage. It's definitely a challenge for me to watch everyone else eat mashed potatoes and not give in, not to mention the dang desserts. Oh, and I also ordered those 8 lb dumbbells I've been needing.
  • PoppyPlover
    PoppyPlover Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    yatesy74 wrote: »
    Going out to dinner tonight, wish me luck! I plan on eating some lean protein and vegetables, going to try to avoid the carbs so I can have at least one adult beverage. It's definitely a challenge for me to watch everyone else eat mashed potatoes and not give in, not to mention the dang desserts. Oh, and I also ordered those 8 lb dumbbells I've been needing.

I hope you made it through! I ordered chicken with double veggie friday night and felt like screaming "Wait, come back!" to change my order. But of course, so happy about it today.
  • wtw0n
    wtw0n Posts: 1,083 Member
    Options
    yatesy74 wrote: »
    Sometimes the best thing you can do is take a day off and let yourself recover. I too sometimes get insomnia so I hope you get some much needed rest soon.

So true. I'm just gonna stretch a little bit while watching TV lol

Wish my sleeping problems disappeared, though. But it's been like this for years so... :/ Here hoping I have more energy on Monday :)

• yatesy74
    Options
    Ok back from dinner, I 75% stuck to the plan. I avoided the mashed potatoes and desserts, I did have one adult beverage, I ate a piece of bread before dinner, and 2 pieces of my bf's shrimp appetizer which was not on the plan. I am going to do 2 workouts tomorrow which will hopefully make up for it. Good luck tomorrow all.