6Mar2016 Day 7 of 21

Options
84wweber
84wweber Posts: 97 Member
Yoga fix today... I'm not sure when I'm going to do it... but I'm feeling good having made it through week one pretty successfully! Have a great Sunday everyone!

Replies

• wtw0n
    wtw0n Posts: 1,083 Member
    Options
    Rest day for me. Just a little bit stretching throughout the day. I still feel very tired.
  • yatesy74
    yatesy74 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    84wweber wrote: »
    Yoga fix today... I'm not sure when I'm going to do it... but I'm feeling good having made it through week one pretty successfully! Have a great Sunday everyone!

Congrats on getting through the first week! I just finished my first work out of the day, I do yoga fix later. Seems like there are less people checking in over the weekend.... I hope everyone is still on board with the program.

wtw.... hope you feel better and can get back to giving it your all tomorrow.
  • yatesy74
    yatesy74 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Finished yoga fix, and I actually got my b/f to do it with me. Have a good night all.
  • nmp6454
    nmp6454 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    My weekend was a bust. Saturday was an event at work so of course yummy food, I have no will power.

Today I ate pretty decent. No work out though!
  • 84wweber
    84wweber Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    yatesy74 wrote: »
    Finished yoga fix, and I actually got my b/f to do it with me. Have a good night all.

That's a good bf!