Level One - Day 1

Options
jessjphillips
jessjphillips Posts: 72 Member
We don't have weights at home yet so we used water bottles today. It was a nice way to ease into the workout.. but I was still sweating at the end! Side lunges with a shoulder raise are my least favourite things in the world - I always used to cheat on these so my goal is to be able to do them all before I move to Level 2.

Great way to start my day! Thanks Jillian!

Replies

• carolc123
    carolc123 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm on board.....just recently started on MFP and now would like to join the 30-day Shred.....start tonight!
  • jazzypratt
    jazzypratt Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Day 1 done! Love jillian! Used my hrm burned 312 calories
  • yoursingingrealtor
    yoursingingrealtor Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    That is awesome!
  • empire1221
    empire1221 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Started today
  • empire1221
    empire1221 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    How do figure out how many calories I burned?
  • jazzypratt
    Options

I Have a HRM when I wear it if I'm giving my all I burn about 330 calories also you can search for 30 day shred under exercise on MFP and I think that says about 320 calories

• jazzypratt
    Options
    level 1 day 3 done! feel so much stronger today! I jumped ahead and watched level 2 and3 they look much harder so give level one your all so were all ready! 230 calories burned in 28 minute workout
  • chandraminick
    chandraminick Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    If you Google it and then go to images, you will find a formula for it. It depends on your weight, but I burn about 200 cal. Don't over estimate it.
    empire1221 wrote: »
    How do figure out how many calories I burned?

• chandraminick
    chandraminick Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    1.1 Shredded! I'm very happy to acknowledge that. This is my third round of 30DS since November 2015. Doing thirty days of the shred after having just finishined a 30 DS isn't that bad, but if you take a long hiatus between rounds, believe me, it is like starting over completely. Not as easy as you would think! Back to baby steps for me.
  • saraspring7
    saraspring7 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Just finished day two, level one about an hour ago. Didn't have to pause as much as yesterday and the workout went quickly. But now I'm starting to feel it in my thighs and abs! Strength and core are much easier for me than cardio. I'm looking forward to my endurance catching up with my ambition!
  • sibyl3
    sibyl3 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Finished Day 1. I didn't die. This is good. I'm feeling the legs when I walk upstairs. I might be crippled tomorrow!
  • MissyOlivePants
    MissyOlivePants Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    My daughter (almost 8yo) and I did day one yesterday after school. I'm hoping she will help keep me motivated!
  • MotherChristie
    MotherChristie Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Finished day one a hour ago!
  • candyfat
    candyfat Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I just found this group....Would love to join. I will start tomorrow morning. I'll check in later tomorrow and let you know if I lived.
  • jessjphillips
    jessjphillips Posts: 72 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    candyfat wrote: »
    I just found this group....Would love to join. I will start tomorrow morning. I'll check in later tomorrow and let you know if I lived.

See you tomorrow morning! As Jillian says, "if you think you're going to die, stick with Anita, she'll carry you through." This always makes me laugh because stopping is just not an option for Jillian - even if you think you're dying!