7Mar2016 Day 8 of 21

Options
84wweber
84wweber Posts: 97 Member
Total Body Cardio Fix: Check! It seemed a little easier today! Have a great Monday everyone, and I'll check back in later.

Replies

• yatesy74
    yatesy74 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Morning 84wweber....are you able to do the surrenders with weights? I still have to modify that exercise because of my knees. Maybe one of these days. I'm working up the courage for Total Cardio Fix now. I had my weekly weigh-in and lost a little over 3 lbs. That has been the best week so far in terms of weight loss and I attribute some of that to this group keeping me accountable so thank you. Have a great day all.
  • wtw0n
    wtw0n Posts: 1,083 Member
    Options
    I haven't slept any better, but I have slightly more energy today so I did work out. I did Total Body Cardio Fix which was fine, didn't need to modify anything. And I finished my workout session with The Master's Hammer and Chisel - Chisel Endurance.
  • 84wweber
    Options
    yatesy74 wrote: »
    Morning 84wweber....are you able to do the surrenders with weights?

I do the surrenders with weights, but they are not pretty! I can't keep up with the people in the video... but I figure I'll do what I can do! Nice job on your 3 pound weight loss! I lost 1.6, and I'll take it! That's 1.6 less than I was last week :)

• 84wweber
    Options
    wtw0n wrote: »
    I finished my workout session with The Master's Hammer and Chisel - Chisel Endurance.
    How do you like The Master's Hammer and Chisel? I'm looking at that and Tony Horton's new one, 22 Minutes Hard Corps.

• obxkayaker
    obxkayaker Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi 84wweber! I hope it's okay that I'm joining a little late
  • bcl003
    bcl003 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Well I missed one workout this weekend, we had a lot of birthdays and were away from home a lot. I'm going to double up today with Pilates fix and Cardio fix to make up for it. I didn't eat to plan this weekend but I also kept from eating any of the cakes/cupcakes that were around.
  • wtw0n
    wtw0n Posts: 1,083 Member
    Options
    84wweber wrote: »
    How do you like The Master's Hammer and Chisel? I'm looking at that and Tony Horton's new one, 22 Minutes Hard Corps.

I've only done Chisel Endurance and Iso Strength Chisel, but I like them, especially the last mentioned. All the Chisel exercises look great I'm not gonna do Hammer workouts 'cause I don't like Sagi.

• PoppyPlover
    PoppyPlover Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Had a good weekend and good start to week. Drank a ton of tea instead of snacking.
  • 84wweber
    Options
    obxkayaker wrote: »
    Hi 84wweber! I hope it's okay that I'm joining a little late

Welcome aboard!
  • 84wweber
    Options
    Had a good weekend and good start to week. Drank a ton of tea instead of snacking.

Great job, Poppy!