Team 5

Options

Replies

• change04
    change04 Posts: 314 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Good morning! I am a little confused on the rules. I have a few questions, hopefully I'm not being a pain :)
    Do we post on this thread everyday?
    If so, are we supposed to say how many minutes we logged and what we ate for the nutritional challenge?
    Do we post our minutes logged on the spreadsheet everyday?
    Do we have Mon-Sun to get our minutes in?

The minutes and the nutritional we ate goes on the spreadsheet.

We check in on this thread each day (e.g you've already checked in by asking a question)

Hope this helped with some of the questions I await patiently for the other questions to be answered :D

Glad to help, any questions feel free to ask :)
  • change04
    Options
    aston2045 wrote: »
    I've added everyone onto my friends list but couldn't get s friend request out to ginellsmom. Has anyone else been able to add her?

No can't get one also
  • shauna30
    shauna30 Posts: 741 Member
    Options
    Looks like we need to post on a separate discussion about the no sugar challenge. We are to edit that post throughout the week. I can only see how to edit right after I post but then it seems to disappear. Any tips on how to edit an old post?
  • jforshizzle
    jforshizzle Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Thanks @change04 and @shauna30 . I hope it is ok that I just log it all on the spreadsheet. I don't think I can keep up with all of the discussions and threads.
  • AdSTL
    AdSTL Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi guys, sorry I'm a little late to post; I was pretty checked out this weekend. I'm 32 and lost about 80lbs 8 years ago, but working on my PhD has caused about 20lbs to creep back on. I'm trying to stop the slide because I don't want to buy new clothes! Hopefully the challenge will help me get back in gear!
  • TaraDanielle40
    TaraDanielle40 Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Welcome- We really just started today anyway. Good Luck to everyone in achieving their goal!
  • change04
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Team just to let you know there's a threads for the accountability challenge also the No Sugar Challenge X
  • change04
    Options
    shauna30 wrote: »
    Looks like we need to post on a separate discussion about the no sugar challenge. We are to edit that post throughout the week. I can only see how to edit right after I post but then it seems to disappear. Any tips on how to edit an old post?

I don't think it's possible to edit an old post :/
  • Utah89
    Utah89 Posts: 15 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    If you go to the spreadsheet and click on the Team 5 Tab there is a column for everyday this week to tally your exercise minutes. Continue to scroll to the right and there are columns to note the roadblocks and the challenges you completed. The very first sheet in the workbook is where you log your weekly weight every week. There is also a tab to keep track of your fitness assessment.

I hope this helps. It is a little confusing.

You can find the spreadsheet at https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1J3COIkKWYIJgSADCtJaPRFDtlgpieUVKiy73rJv9rPI/edit?usp=sharing
  • AshleyMFitness16
    AshleyMFitness16 Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    @Utah89 yes great idea not focusing on the number on the scale, that number can make or break us depending on how much we focus on it and let it effect us! Sounds like you're on the road up though, so congrats on that!

@TaraDanielle40 I think she wants us to comment on at least one of our teammates statuses daily and also we need to check in here daily!

@jforshizzle yeah you need to check in here daily to get extra points, I know you said you don't add people you don't know in real life so you can't really take part in the status comments daily. If you look on the spreadsheet you can see where you're supposed to put if you did any of the extra credit or roadblocks :) it starts out a little confusing, but you'll get the hang of it!

@aston2045 no I could not find ginnelsmom, I also have not heard from angelicious, her profile said inactive when I sent her a request.

@shauna30 you know honestly I'm not sure about editing posts, because I thought you could only edit it a half hour or an hour after posting. I'll look into it!

• AshleyMFitness16
    Options
    I hope I answered everyone's questions! I apologize for the delayed response, I've got a case of the Mondays and just now got a chance to get on here. Happy day 1 everyone!
  • Jewls2317
    Jewls2317 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi, My name is Julie. I'm 25 years old and have a five year old boy. Currently I work night shift as a labor and delivery RN, which has not helped with my weight and fitness goals. I enjoy working out, but am not always consistent with it like I would like to be. I think this will be a great motivation to keep me going in reaching towards my goals. :)
  • dawnsch1995
    dawnsch1995 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Hi there! Excited for day one. I am not able to post on the spread sheet and I don't see my name on team 5 roaster! Sorry to be a pain but not sure what to do?
  • AshleyMFitness16
    Options
    Hi there! Excited for day one. I am not able to post on the spread sheet and I don't see my name on team 5 roaster! Sorry to be a pain but not sure what to do?

@dawnsch1995 you need to add your own name to the spread sheet. If you're doing it on your phone you need to download the Google sheets app. If you're still having problems just message me everyday with what you need entered and I can do it for you
  • AshleyMFitness16
    Options
    To everyone asking about the post with accountability and such, it is not mandatory that you post there. It's just an option if it's easier for you to keep track with that. You won't be able to edit it, you would just go back and copy and paste and add in each day.
  • dawnsch1995
    dawnsch1995 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Oh yay me I finally figured the spreadsheet out!! Day 7of squat challenge done!! Feeling good
  • jforshizzle
    jforshizzle Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Good morning, I am checking in for the day! Yesterday I did 60 min of cardio and 15 min of the arm challenge (day 1). I also ate greek yogurt as part of my lunch and swapped white rice for brown rice at dinner. Have a good day, everyone!
  • AshleyMFitness16
    Options
    Nice job @jforshizzle!
  • AshleyMFitness16
    Options
    Mine and my fiancé's yummy breakfast!
  • aston2045
    aston2045 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    "When you feel like quitting DON'T"
    I have to keep this in mind when my weight is coming off slower than I want it to. Hope everyone has a great day!