Motivated in March

Options

Replies

• Fitforevermore
    Fitforevermore Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    purebells wrote: »
    @fitfor30th 7 weeks to go for me... and 3 kilos that wont budge.
    What do you do for your fast days?
    eat under 500 cals, so smoothie and maybe salmon and salad. It seems to shake up the weight loss a bit, but I'm careful of doing it as sometimes it knocks me off track and I binge.

This weekend I was Def naughty, but did go hiking in the snow! However. I'm please today as I got up and went to a gym class and have manged to talk myself out of writing the day off, really wanted to go home and eat Ben and Jerry's and a bacon sandwich but talked myself out of it! That's an achievement for me as occasionally a bad weekend turns into a bad week!

• MsMarlaJean
    MsMarlaJean Posts: 1,741 Member
    Options
    275/1250

@samlovesthesnow I :heart: success story and before and after pictures! Thanks for sharing and great job!!!
  • brisingr86
    brisingr86 Posts: 1,789 Member
    Options
    Sam, thank you for sharing your fantastic success story!

Jools, good job getting back on track after a naughty weekend. Did you have fun at your friend's hen?

Marla Jean, saw a post with a loss, looked like it should have covered the last of the vacation weight. Hope all goes well on the business trip.

I leave tonight and will be on Ireland time the rest of the week. Hoping I can keep things under control and make it to the hotel fitness center a few times.
  • brisingr86
    Options
  • 12kcooper88
    12kcooper88 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Weighed in today at 123.4! I am in maintenance fluctuating between 120-125, so I was very happy to see this. My gym class tonight was powerful, so I'm feeling good! March is off to a MUCH better start than February!

• brisingr86
    Options
    Woot! Way to go Kristen! Glad the month is starting off well for you. Keep up the awesomeness.
  • brisingr86
    Options
  • purebells
    purebells Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Sam - Fantastic job!!! Well done!!! :)

Me - Weigh in day today..........

SW: (24 February) : 72.1 kilos
    W1: (March 2): 73.0
    W2: (March 9): 72.7 :)
    W3: (March 16):
    W4: (March 23):
    W5: (March 30):

I have lost half an inch off my waist, hips and thighs in a week! I think dropping the weights and concentrating on my running is really helping!
    The dressmaker has told me to lay off the weights as it changes your body too much and she has to alter some of my dress as it is......so I am listening to her advice!!! :)
  • CostaRica120
    CostaRica120 Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    SW: 151
    CW: 150.8

Still doing pretty badly, but have walked home from work the last couple days now that weather is nice. That def helped me shed some lbs last year.
    Went to the doctor and my iron is crazy low, so that explains why I've been feeling so tired and unmotivated. Hoping that getting that back up will help my energy so I overall feel better, stop eating enormous amounts of food and get my body back to where I feel more comfortable.
  • brisingr86
    Options
  • brisingr86
    Options
    Kudos Rach for getting the scale back down and awesome on the inches loss. To me the measurements are often more satisfying than the weight loss. Understand with coming close to the wedding and needing to be careful about body changes though. Good luck!

Jill, glad you're getting nice weather and have been able to do some extra walking. A loss is a loss so still be proud of that. Good thing you went to the doctor! Hope that you're right and getting anemia resolved will help you get back to your best you.
  • purebells
    Options
    @brisingr86 - I have until the end of the month to lose more weight, but just want to keep in the zone and lose the last bit of fat now - not build muscle or the likes - my major dress fitting is 31st March. :):)

@CostaRica120 - I find walking good for the soul. Plug in some earplugs and music and tune out to the world!! Hopefully getting the iron resolved helps
  • brisingr86
    Options
  • MsMarlaJean
    Options
    390/1250 as of Yesterday.

Planning a lunchtime walk and then either an elliptical workout or a longer walk tonight with the dogs.
    Gotta get back into routine now that I am home from work travels. :smile:
  • Fitforevermore
    Fitforevermore Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    Doing good!
    Sw: 159.8
    W1: 158.2
    W2: 156.6
    Gw: 154

• MsMarlaJean
    Options
    415/1250
  • brisingr86
    Options
  • 12kcooper88
    12kcooper88 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Checked in at 122.4 today. Had a fitting on Friday and everything is looking good. This weekend, I welcomed my puppy home!! Here's to not stress eating this week :)
  • purebells
    edited March 2016
    Options
    SW: (24 February) : 72.1 kilos
    W1: (March 2): 73.0
    W2: (March 9): 72.7 
    W3: (March 16): 72 7
  • purebells
    Options
    Not sure what happened to the rest of msg....

No movement this week for me...