TEAM 3! Ready To Rock!!

Options

Replies

• dittybugdesigns
    dittybugdesigns Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Accountability Challenge - Team 3.

Friend Requests all sent (waiting on 6 more acceptances)

Monday - Posted on team members page and on Team 3 thread.
    Tuesday -
    Wednesday -
    Thursday -
    Friday -
    Saturday -
    Sunday -
  • JagZag
    JagZag Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    I work out at home so I just take a pad and pencil with me when I go to the torture room, haha. My memory isn't what it used to be.
  • lynnjano
    lynnjano Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Go Team 3, lets see those postings for today!
  • Headrain
    Headrain Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Wow you are all doing so great! Very active and helpful, I love it!!! So sorry I was sick (self induced) this weekend and couldn't get you all started cleanly! I will do another post with tips and helps - there is a lot with this challenge but remember you don't have to do it all. You don't even have to do the race part - you could just do the weight loss part. Or you can do it all, mini challenges included!
    Remember it's minutes, not miles for the race part that your recording on the spreadsheet!
  • JagZag
    Options
    Headrain wrote: »
    Wow you are all doing so great! Very active and helpful, I love it!!! So sorry I was sick (self induced) this weekend and couldn't get you all started cleanly! I will do another post with tips and helps - there is a lot with this challenge but remember you don't have to do it all. You don't even have to do the race part - you could just do the weight loss part. Or you can do it all, mini challenges included!
    Remember it's minutes, not miles for the race part that your recording on the spreadsheet![/q

Really glad that you are feeling better. You should be good as new by tomorrow. My question is; concerning the Greek food. Do we get points for each greek food item or just 2 pts per day no matter how many different ones you eat for that day? Also, I have been putting the points I think I earned on the spreadsheet in each category, is that okay or should I just put "yes"? I want to make sure the team gets credit for extra points we earn.
  • JagZag
    Options
    JagZag wrote: »
    Headrain wrote: »
    Remember it's minutes, not miles for the race part that your recording on the spreadsheet![/q

Really glad that you are feeling better. You should be good as new by tomorrow. My question is; concerning the Greek food. Do we get points for each greek food item or just 2 pts per day no matter how many different ones you eat for that day? Also, I have been putting the points I think I earned on the spreadsheet in each category, is that okay or should I just put "yes"? I want to make sure the team gets credit for extra points we earn.
  • JagZag
    Options
    I have no idea what just happened. I was just trying to reply to your msg. Must have hit the wrong button somewhere.
  • Headrain
    Options
    No problem Dale, I understood:-)
    You can eat the same Greek food 5 times - doesn't have to be different ones apparently, although variety is always good in a healthy diet!
    You can put either points or yes in the columns- I'll figure it out!
  • Headrain
    Options
    Everyone:
    This challenge works in the honor system. Really, in the end, the only one you're hurting is yourself if you are not honest. So you don't have to post what you did or video yourself, just fill in honestly what you did on the spreadsheet.
    Also:
    Although we all have off days, try to make sure you do something during the week that is measurable - everyone must do a minimum of 10% of the teams numbers to count, and no one can be counted for more than 50%, in case you do an 8 hour bike ride! The roadblocks are sometimes optional but this week everyone must pick and do at least one. If you do more, that's great!
  • JagZag
    Options
    Ok thank you. Although, I'm pretty sure we have to eat 5 different ones if I remember correctly. I'll just eat the same 5 through the week. Makes it a lot simpler than to have to shop again. I really appreciate what you're doing. I know this can't be easy. But, we do have a great team!!!!!
  • Headrain
    Options
    Obviously not everyone is at the same fitness level here. I don't think I could do a 30 min bike ride. But that does t mean you are not very valuable and appreciated by your team, because as you see in the post above, we are all accountable for something. Do what you can safely do, however, no injuries wanted here!!
    It will all get more clear as we move along, too, I know it is extremely overwhelming at first!
  • MrTubbs
    MrTubbs Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Sorry, I've been away for a few days. Great job everyone. It was great to come back to a good read. I'll make up for my low numbers later in the week. I did manage to eat some Greek Yogurt.
  • JagZag
    Options
    Glad you're back Steve.
  • determined24girl
    determined24girl Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    so do we post the minutes we exercised in the "C" column on the spreadsheet?
  • JagZag
    Options
    Click on team 3 at the bottom of the spreadsheet, then post it on the date you did it.
  • determined24girl
    determined24girl Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    ok thanks :)
  • jessicakahn606
    jessicakahn606 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Go team 3! lol just put in 50 minutes! :) I'm going to learn the dance it looks like fun!!! :)
  • JagZag
    Options
    It does!! I'm going to see if I can find it on you tube so I can put it on the big screen.
  • Nicci93
    Nicci93 Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone!

I went to a killer Spinning class yesterday and stayed within my calories B) I'm currently following Chris Powell's Classic Carb Cycle, so yesterday was a Low-Carb day, but today is High-Carb. Yay for fruit!

I work both of my jobs today, but fortunately one of my jobs is marketing at a local gym in town. After my shift is over tonight, I'm planning on getting my 3 miles in on the treadmill.
  • JagZag
    Options
    The arm challenge came at just the right time. I had just started to target my wing flaps.