TEAM 3! Ready To Rock!!

Options

Replies

• KathyCocker
    KathyCocker Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi all, gotta post today on the spreadsheet. I can't do it from home on my phone and I left my laptop at work but me and my laptop will be reunited today. Slow exercise week for me. One kid had dance competition and the other tennis team play so I was spectator all weekend. I have two back to back matches so I am getting back to the court today
  • JagZag
    JagZag Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Don't worry about it. I know you'll burn up the courts when you get there. :)
  • dittybugdesigns
    dittybugdesigns Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Holy sore arms! I increased my weights last night for the dumbbell challenge and I'm feeling it today :) Hope everyone has a healthy, awesome day!
  • lynnjano
    lynnjano Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Hello Team three. Anyone have ideas for a team name? Team three sounds like we're in third place
  • lynnjano
    Options
    Lost most of my post?
  • lynnjano
    Options
    I know someone suggested one but couldn't find it in the thread. I demolished by back yesterday. I think I used my upper back muscles instead of triceps doing dips on a bench.
  • lynnjano
    Options
    Happened again. Anyone know why only the beginning of a post gets sent?
  • lynnjano
    Options
    Anyway will contribute as best I can. GO TEAM! and thank you for all the encouragement so far!
  • dittybugdesigns
    dittybugdesigns Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    lynnjano wrote: »
    I know someone suggested one but couldn't find it in the thread. I demolished by back yesterday. I think I used my upper back muscles instead of triceps doing dips on a bench.

No answer for the thread issues but I hope you are feeling better soon!

• Pmm5pla
    Pmm5pla Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    Nicci93 wrote: »
    Good morning everyone!

I went to a killer Spinning class yesterday and stayed within my calories B) I'm currently following Chris Powell's Classic Carb Cycle, so yesterday was a Low-Carb day, but today is High-Carb. Yay for fruit!

I work both of my jobs today, but fortunately one of my jobs is marketing at a local gym in town. After my shift is over tonight, I'm planning on getting my 3 miles in on the treadmill.

We'll done Nicci. That's great burning.
  • Pmm5pla
    Options
    lynnjano wrote: »

Hope you'll be feeling better soon, Lynn.
  • Pmm5pla
    Options
    Ouch. After my long cycle last Saturday, my lower back muscles are all tight. I should really have booked a massage afterwards. I was doing well on new plank sessions, but yesterday was a no no. I knew I'd do more damage than good. I'm hoping plenty walking over next few days will help.
  • JagZag
    Options
    Pat, I hope your back feels better soon. Planks surely are not good for sore backs. Walking should loosen you up some I hope.
  • Headrain
    Headrain Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Evening (here) everyone! Loving to see how active everyone is! Both physically and on the thread!
    The name suggestions were
    The Variety Pack - 1 vote
    Spring Cleaners - 1 vote
    Daisy Clippers
    If anyone else wants to suggest one or vote on one let me know!
  • Headrain
    Headrain Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Dale - I know she said 5 different Greek foods but she eased up on that. So it's whatever you can do that close to being Greek. They are pretty easygoing about the challenges as it can be difficult for some people who have money issues or family needs to consider. The point is to try, have fun, and keep getting healthier!!
  • jessicakahn606
    jessicakahn606 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    I would like to vote for the Spring Cleaners! :)
  • jessicakahn606
    jessicakahn606 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Since there are 18 names on the team three spread sheet. I'm assuming we have 18 active team members so as individuals are we all trying to be active 256 minutes this week? Is that the 10%? We all want to total up to the 4882 goal but the individual goal should be anywhere from 280-250. I just want to make sure I have it right! :)
  • JagZag
    Options
    Headrain wrote: »
    Dale - I know she said 5 different Greek foods but she eased up on that. So it's whatever you can do that close to being Greek. They are pretty easygoing about the challenges as it can be difficult for some people who have money issues or family needs to consider. The point is to try, have fun, and keep getting healthier!!

Ok, thanks for letting me know. I had spinach tonight. I love spinach. Maybe some Greek Yogurt for desert, ummmm.
  • JagZag
    Options
    Since there are 18 names on the team three spread sheet. I'm assuming we have 18 active team members so as individuals are we all trying to be active 256 minutes this week? Is that the 10%? We all want to total up to the 4882 goal but the individual goal should be anywhere from 280-250. I just want to make sure I have it right! :)

That's my understanding of the way it's supposed to go Jessica.
  • JagZag
    Options
    Just wondering if there are any fitbit users on our team. I have the Charge HR and really like it.